Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

The choices

Reply Post New Topic

• 3Princes 09-22-08 | 09:26 PM
  • I guess I shoulda said the 3 choices

number 1-- do nothing. No chance of pg since my LP is only 5-6 days long with nothing and 7-8 with the B6

Number 2 --- take clomid and supplemental hcg shots. DO OPKs and have intercourse when the time is right. Pros- no going an hour to the clinic, no taking off work
    Cons- dh is on afternoons so I'll have to wake up, and talk him into it, which at 11:30pm and after he's worked the line all day, isn't always easy

Number 3 -- take clomid and supplemental hcg shots. Do Opks and have an IUI. Pros- better chance for conception, dh can just go up and do his thing the day of, before he goes to work. Cons- I'll have to take 1/2 day off, and I've already had 2 days off-- for Matthew's school adjustments.
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 09-22-08 | 10:08 PM
  • Whatever choice you make, I am sure it will be the right one. No one can decide this for you. What does your DH want to do?
  • 3Princes 09-22-08 | 10:12 PM
  • Get the snip!

Seriously, he is on board with what I want. I make 90% of the decisions in this area, always have.
  • LAB LAB's Avatar 09-22-08 | 10:21 PM
  • How many days can you take off work?

Laura

• 3Princes 09-22-08 | 10:25 PM
  • Oh... I have the sick days. I just don't like leaving my students so much. They're very babyish and even for Friday afternoon's meeting, they gave the sub a run for his money. I guess they almost missed the bus because they were so loud and rude he didn't hear the call for the buses. I've taken 2 half days and will take one full day next week. This would mean that mid october I'd have to take another 1/2 day.

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!