Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Everywhere I look

Reply Post New Topic

• Keepers Keepers's Avatar 09-04-08 | 02:03 PM
  • Just reading this post I am sitting in crying thinking about all this women, good deserving women, on here want this so bad, and then we see babies having babies and women who dont know who the father is, and the worse today I saw on the news a 9month old little girl was left in a car for 2 and a half hours and died. Why does this happen? Why is it the one thing you want the most is the hardest thing to get? Why? If someone told me 3 years ago I would be on Fertility treatments and on a message board talking to other women who have similar stories I would have laughed. I had no idea that infertility is so common. The sad part is, you dont know how common it is until you have to go through it. I feel each one of your pain. I am so thankful that I have this board to come to every single day so that I know I am not alone. Other ppl have no idea what it is like not to be able to get pregnant. I do not want to hear "just relax, it will happen"

• Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 09-04-08 | 02:15 PM

•  
    I have a hard time at work too because alot of the special needs students I work with have been prenatally exposed to drugs and many of them are in foster/group homes. After I got my BFN this morning I was sitting on the patio with my dogs thinking the exact same thing. Why is it that there are so many women having babies that shouldn't and all of us who REALLY want them and to provide a loving home and we can't get pregnant? It really isn't right!
  • hopeful7 hopeful7's Avatar 09-04-08 | 02:36 PM
  • Yeah, I'm off work for 6 days and someone told me yesterday that at least I didn't have any kids so I could enjoy the time. Ugh...so totally wrong! Just totally the opposite. Plus, if I hear just relax and it will happen I think I'm gonna slap them. Unless you have fertility issues you just don't understand. I'm so glad that we're all here along side each other.
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 09-04-08 | 03:22 PM
  • Me too. And hopeful I am sorry but whats your name? I am leann.
  • tiaonia tiaonia's Avatar 09-05-08 | 01:10 AM
  • i actually had a pg woman the other day ask me if i was pg (im a bigger gal and carry it all similar to when youre pg) and when i told her no and that i probably cant have any she had the nerve to laugh at me and tell me that obviously God doesnt love me and by the way she was headed to get an abortion right now.....

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work