Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

funk

Reply Post New Topic

• alb526 alb526's Avatar 10-16-08 | 11:23 AM
  • I've been in a real funk - think I may need to head into the city for some retail therapy this afternoon. I'm just feeling blah, seems like every month it's the same, can't seem to get excited about much. The last 3 nights I've been having baby dreams. Last night I was baby shopping in my sleep. Everybody else hanging in?
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 10-16-08 | 11:30 AM
  • I'm blah too! I don't really even feel like going to town to shop.
    BOB (baby on the brain) hasn't hit me this month yet.I guess emotionally I'm still recouping from last month and the fact my Little girl is turning 14 in 6 days:sad:
    Well I hope your shopping therapy works.I guess I could force myself to SHOP

• positivelyjen 10-16-08 | 11:51 AM
  • Oh, I love to shop!!! My problem... Love Burlington Coat Factory and I drift to the back of the store (Baby Depot)... they have great stuff there! But then I leaving thinking about babies....

• Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 10-16-08 | 12:18 PM
  • I will be shopping this weekend- and I actually hate it! I am so picky and petite as well so it is hard for me to find stuff. I need some new clothes though- and I LOVE it when I do find things. There is nothing like stepping into a cute new outfit that you feel really good in!
  • ~Lisa~ ~Lisa~'s Avatar 10-16-08 | 01:48 PM
  • I have been in a funk as well. Just really blah and letting things get to me. Last night I was out and looked up.....full moon.

They always get to me in some way....LOL

Feel better soon!!

I did a little retail therapy the other night. Washed some clothes with a new shirt in there, then realized I ruined the WHOLE load by leaving a lip stick in the pocket of a pair of pants....gggrrrrrrrrrr

just one of those weeks.