Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Hello?

Reply Post New Topic

• Sonji Sonji's Avatar 08-17-04 | 07:23 AM
  • Is anyone here? I never see any posts here. Well, I'm here if anyone else is.
  • ttc#3 ttc#3's Avatar 08-19-04 | 04:11 PM
  • I replied to your other post. I just noticed this board. I am toc in the summer of 2005 if not a bit sooner.
  • ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 08-23-04 | 01:50 PM
  • I stop by every once in awhile - we just decided to start TTC, some days I wonder if that's a good decision. I want a baby more than anything, but my life is so hectic right now I wonder if adding a baby into the mix is a good thing.
  • Sonji Sonji's Avatar 08-27-04 | 10:31 PM
  • Chandy I've had the same "wonders" and every one that I've talked to that has a child says that although I can't imagine what my life will be like with a child, after I have one I won't be able to imagine my life without one. I can't wait to start trying.
  • ChandyRae ChandyRae's Avatar 08-28-04 | 12:24 PM
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one; I've been feeling rather guilty about these "second thoughts". I think part of my problem is that I've been babysitting a 2 month old off & on, and it's just nothing like what I thought it would be. I have to keep reminding myself that with my own child things will be completely different - and much better!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work