Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

hello, New here

Reply Post New Topic

• tryandtryagain 03-04-06 | 03:06 PM
  • Let me tell you a bit about myself. I am turning 27 in april, my DH and I have been married for 2 years, I have one child (8) and my DH has two (11, 13) we are trying for our first child together and have been for 3 years with no luck. I have had 2 surgeries to remove cysts, and endometriosis, last surgery found no more endo. been taking OPK every month along with keeping track of my temps (new at that one) Hoping for a girl this time, but really just want to add one more member to the family and just want baby to be healthy when it is time. I really look forward to tracking this journey with all of you. I am on cd #4 now, so hoping this will be my lucky month (but i hope for that every month) just want for one time to be a BFP!
  • AmiKW AmiKW's Avatar 03-04-06 | 03:33 PM
  • Hi! Welcome! Check out the TTC after children boards also. There are a few of us trying for #2, 3 or 4 right now!
    Good luck to you!!!
  • Sonji Sonji's Avatar 03-05-06 | 10:09 AM
  • a huge welcome to ya ... i hope your stay here is a short one
  • baby jenny 03-16-06 | 12:41 PM
  • hi my name is jenny i am 37 years old, and my ttc its going to be my first child, the dr wanted me to have some blood tests and urine tests also today i am going to have an ultra sound, i wonder what the results are going to be, my Lmp was on the 16th feb, it would be so nice to find out that i am pg fingers crossed, do you think they can find out this soon

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work