Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Hi ladies

Reply Post New Topic

• Erinn Erinn's Avatar 09-09-04 | 09:06 PM
  • Sorry I haven't been around much. I have been planning my sister's shower for this weekend (she only asked me to stand up with her as her maid of honour). I am actually

enough to have one big shower which includes both my mom and grandmother and my stepmother. It's what my sister wanted but is causing me so much stress (btw I did check with everyone to make sure they were comfortable with it). The wedding is in 3 weeks and I will be happy when it is all done. Our computer crashed this weekend and we lost just about everything. What a pain!

Not much on the TTC front, we are enjoying a break. We did see the dr. last week to determine next steps which will be IVF. We went over all the stuff we learned in our info sessions and had alot of questions which he answered (and put my mind a ease a bit). We now know that the chances of us getting pg on our own (since hitting the 3 yr mark) are slim. He said to enjoy our break and being "normal" and to contact the office when we are ready.
  • erinjj erinjj's Avatar 09-10-04 | 09:28 AM

•  
    Best of luck with the shower this weekend. I just checked the weather and it's supposed to be nice.

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 09-10-04 | 10:39 AM

•  

sounds like you have a lot on but I'm sure you can handle it. Enjoy the weekend.
  • cat cat's Avatar 09-10-04 | 11:21 AM
  • Crazy! Hope the wedding goes off well. Do enjoy your break, you'll need all the relaxation you can get before going into IVF. Thinking of you