Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

I'm home

Reply Post New Topic

• baby hungry 07-20-06 | 05:36 PM
  • I had such a wonderful trip home. It was exactly what I needed. I loved every second of it. My sister's baby is about as perfect as they come. I love her so much. I have always been close with my sister, so saying see you later is always hard, exspecially now with the baby.

My family are truly a huge blessing. My Mom spoiled me rotten!!! We went to George Washington's boyhood home, Virginia Beach, Ikea, did some shopping, had a bbq, and just had a great time being together.

Bryan took great care of "our boys", and our home. I don't know why I even worry one bit them when he's with them.

I attached a picture of Cora and me. (thanks Holly for the tip on the Old Navy shirt.. it turned out perfectly)

I finally am starting to feel the courage to stand up again and deal with this. We are looking into adoption agencies, as well as a few other IVF programs.

Hope you all had a great week!

Last edited by baby hungry; 10-17-06 at 09:04 PM..
  • AmyM AmyM's Avatar 07-20-06 | 06:50 PM
  • I am glad you are feeling refreshed from your trip. I know how much we've all been needing some down time.

• Valleygirl Valleygirl's Avatar 07-20-06 | 06:59 PM
  • Susanne your niece is beautiful. She is such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful Auntie! It sounds like your trip was wonderful.

• AngelaH AngelaH's Avatar 07-20-06 | 09:45 PM
  • Your niece is absolutely beautiful, Susanne

• Beagle Beagle's Avatar 07-20-06 | 09:51 PM
  • She is so cute! I have a 3 month old neice that has me wrapped around her little bitty finger.