Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20.83%
Default I'm trying to concive

hi my last periods was on the 6that of July 2016
I ovulate on the 20July then 29-31 I bloted
a small amount of blood I was using a pantyhose
then my due periods it's on the 3rd of August I did test
on the 4th it was negative should i retest or I'm not pregnant?

Old 12-24-16, 11:23 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 108.33%

you should test again

Old 11-10-17, 11:22 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 50%

Hi. You can do the test again. No harm in that. However, since you are due for a visit from AF soon, you will know anyway. If you are like a week late, then do a test again. Good luck! Let us know what you find out.

Old 12-01-17, 05:19 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 4
Weekly Activity 533.33%

Infertility is a difficult and emotional process for anyone to go through. My husband and I had tried to start a family for approximately a year and a half. We previously went to another reproductive endocrinologist.
Before getting pregnant, we tried a few different medications then proceeded onto IUI (inter-uterine insemination). Our first IUI, we received the good news that I was pregnant. A few weeks later we discovered we were expecting twins.
Our beautiful babies were born. They are the most precious gift we have ever received. From, the bottom of our hearts, we really appreciate our doctor and caring environment we received. I have referred friends and strangers that are going through this difficult process. thank you biotexcom.

And please, girls do not need to despair. Just believe in success, only that person can win that does not despair. Only that person can succeed, who is fighting for his goal. Yes, we fall and rise again, continue the fight. I believe that every woman who has encountered this problem is much stronger than all other women. To all the women who are fighting now, I wish you to win!

Last edited by Anari; 12-04-17 at 07:40 AM.

Old 12-07-17, 06:13 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 25%

Hi there. We can't say anything for sure. This is merely guessing. The best bet is to just test again. No harm in that. After that, you can also go for a blood test. Fingers crossed.
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools