Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Mandi

Reply Post New Topic

• erinjj erinjj's Avatar 03-21-06 | 04:52 PM
  • Hey girl.

Just thinking about you, and wondering how you are doing/handling your sister's pgcy.

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 03-22-06 | 05:58 AM

•  
  • MBMBERG MBMBERG's Avatar 03-27-06 | 12:24 PM
  • Thank you Erin & Therese~

I'm doing okay (I guess). I don't know if you remember but she had conceived in December then suffered a m/c. By February she announced she was pg again. Keep in mind she also suffers from PCOS and has a tilted uterus like me. Her husband also works away and is only home 1 week out of a month. So you can imagine how I'm feeling.

This weekend I had 2 people ask me about babies. Friday night, while DH and I were out to dinner with my parents, I had someone ask what if something was wrong or we just didn't want any. I replied ~ "No, we don't want any." Saturday, I was in a store with my mother when someone from our hometown walked up to me and said, "Are you the mommy to be?" When I told her it was my sister, her reply was, "You know, I've seen that before where a younger sister gets pregnant before the older sister."

My mom was doing double time. I could tell she was uncomfortable. Of course, I continuously have to hear all my sister's pregnancy "problems". Give me a break!

Didn't mean to turn this into a rant but I needed to get that out.

Thanks again for thinking of me.
  • erinjj erinjj's Avatar 03-27-06 | 12:27 PM

•  
    Rant away, that's why I asked.

Just know that I am thinking of you.

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 03-28-06 | 05:19 AM

•  

vent away Mandi - I'm sorry you are having to deal with complete idiots (well very insensitive people anyway

). I thank god that I have no sisters dealing with SIL's and close friends was and is hard enough. We all understand your feelings

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work