Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Need your advice

Reply Post New Topic

• Annette5 05-27-18 | 04:19 PM
  • You are welcome! I am glad to help you. I understand how difficult it is. That is why I try to share as much useful information for them as I can. I have pretty good life experience, so may help such women as you are.
    Dear forum visitors! If you have any questions, you may ask me. I would be glad to answer your questions. If you need an advice – you are welcome! IVF is a very serious step in life. I know how difficult it is to turn to it. It takes some time to prepare yourself for this step. And the beginning of this long process is the information. It is not so easy to collect all the information you need. And it is true that some women can’t make the decision because of the lack of information. That is why some of them can’t become mothers, and the others turn to surrogacy. Of course it is one more way to make the dream come true. But I think that before turning to surrogacy, ladies need to try other methods. IVF is the best decision. So if somebody needs help, just ask me! I will tell you all the details you need.
    Hope that everybody will be happy. Want to wish you good luck! Be strong and always believe in a success. Positive thinking will help you anyway. Believe in yourself and trust the doctors. Of course, it is important to have support from relatives. Hope that eve woman in here has it. God bless you! Hope everybody will be fine!
  • barbara123 05-30-18 | 06:48 AM
  • Hello girls! My friend turned to this clinic in the hope that they will be able to become parents via surrogacy. Since IVF for them is an ineffective option. Therefore, surrogacy - it is the only option for them. They also chose the clinic for a very long time. By the way, it is not so easy to find a good clinic for surrogacy, as it seemed to them at first glance. It turned out that decent clinics are not so much. Since they are very worried not only about the clinic's rating but the price for this service. By the way, my friends got information about this clinic thanks to their YouTube channel. Now my friend follows their account in the instagram. She watches every video, and chatts every post. Because it is very interesting to find out more about people who can help them in fulfilling their main goal in life. And their main goal is to become parents. I hope that the doctors of this clinic will help them. Girls, I wish you happiness and patience in achieving your main goal. The most important thing is not to stop and fight. My friend is already 39 years old, and her husband is 35 years old and they decided that it is necessary to start acting.
  • vardysmith 07-16-18 | 01:53 PM
  • I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too cost, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Babaka, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: babaka.wolf @ gmail . com or facebook at priestly.babaka
  • el123 11-15-18 | 04:16 PM
  • Quote de Annette5
    Okay, I will tell you about the clinic I turned to. I want to share my story. Well, my spouse and I were thinking about several clinics. we visited more than five different clinics. but we couldn’t choose one of them. At that time, I met a friend of mine. She told me about one woman that has the same problem. Her spouse left her because she couldn’t have her own child. But this woman is really strong. She decided to turn to IVF and make her dream come true. She turned to a Ukrainian clinic. Now she is very happy. Her first attempt was successful. As far as I know, she was completely satisfied with everything about this clinic. So I decided to turn to it too. We came to Ukraine and find the clinic BioTexCom. We met the doctors. They told us a bit about clinic and the procedure. We knew that their percentage of successful work is very high. So I decided to try. We found out that that everything was ok. I didn’t need any treatment. My husband tried to support me in every detail. Well, I tell you a bit about the clinic. I may say that we liked the doctors. They really cared about me and my baby. The conditions are good enough. Well, prices are great too. So, you shouldn’t worry about it. I think there is a sense to visit it. I think you will like it too. I am sure that everything will be great. Just believe in it. Everything is possible, so don’t worry
    Hi, my friends also visited this clinic. They are interested in surrogacy program. After all, it is known that this is one of the best Ukrainian clinics. They had dreamed of a child for so long that now they are very happy that they have begun to take action to fulfill their dreams.They believe that the best option is to choose a VIP package. Because, in this case, the surrogate will be found very quickly.Prices are quite reasonable in comparison with other countries and even with other Ukrainian clinics.