Baby Corner

Old 02-05-18, 02:12 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 9.26%
Unhappy Needing Help

I was on Orthro tri cyclen since I was 14. I stopped that pill back in 2015 I believe then switched to Trinessa the generic form.I only took that for a few months then stopped in September of 2016. I'm getting baby fever sooo badly and I was wondering since this year I'll be off the pill for 2 years in September. I dont really know whats going on or if its me or my partner who cant conceive or if I have to try after this September i cant go see my dr til I reapply for MDwise in June this year. So any advice on whats going on.

Old 02-09-18, 12:27 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 29.63%

hey Chilt95!!! I don’t know why you are doing like this. But I understand there would be a logical reasoning behind it. So if you have taken pills in your past then according to my point of view not prohibit you to conceive again in future. But remember one thing this type of pills no doubt helps you to keep you the way a form pregnancy but after leaving that they cause troubles. Even they urge some other disease or make your immune system too weak. This happens because you were addicted to taking this so when you don’t take it will leave you on somehow pity. It’s a confusing thing you can get better confirmation from your doctor. Goodbye!!!

Old 07-16-18, 01:49 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 100%

I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too cost, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Babaka, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: babaka.wolf @ gmail . com or facebook at priestly.babaka
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools