Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive >
Ovulation question...please help!!

Ovulation question...please help!!

Reply Post New Topic

• cmac517 cmac517's Avatar 09-11-04 | 02:25 PM
  • Okay so I am pretty new at this. I want to start charting but af hasn't shown up yet. About 2 1/2 weeks ago I had a positive opk and started spotting. I'm not sure if I actually ovulated or not but I took another opk test a few days later and it was negative. I have been spotting ever since but still no af. I got another positive opk today so my question is....is it possible to ovulate 2x before your period? Am I missing something? Please help!!
  • alicia67 alicia67's Avatar 09-11-04 | 05:05 PM
  • You might want to read Taking Charge of Your Fertility...must have reading when TTC! You might not have actually O'd the last time because I don't believe you can release two eggs in one month.
  • cindermella cindermella's Avatar 09-11-04 | 05:09 PM
  • alot of women ovulate twice a month.
    when you say your test is positive.... is the test line as dark or darker than the control line?
  • cat cat's Avatar 09-11-04 | 05:39 PM
  • Also - the OPK tells you that your body is gearing up to ovulate, but doesn't tell you that you have. Sometimes your body gets all ready to ovulate but doesn't, and then has to gear up again a few days later. You can tell from the type of cervical fluid you get, too.
  • cmac517 cmac517's Avatar 09-11-04 | 10:04 PM
  • Quote de cindermella
    alot of women ovulate twice a month.
    when you say your test is positive.... is the test line as dark or darker than the control line?
    Yes the test line was darker than the control line. Both times.