Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

peak time

Reply Post New Topic

• frogchick frogchick's Avatar 01-27-07 | 12:09 PM
  • I'm with you cycle buddy. I have EWCM so we have been DTD

. It would be great if we could move to Due in Oct together.

Tam~ I loved that site. I remember when I got to see DH sperm on a slide with 100x magnification. It was so awesome. I will send that link to a my dh cousin who is TTC her first.

Last edited by frogchick; 01-27-07 at 12:12 PM..
  • KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 01-27-07 | 02:22 PM
  • Frogchick we are both almost exactly at the same place. I am thinking its 2 weeks until I test as of today

• myrakae myrakae's Avatar 01-31-07 | 01:27 AM
  • Well Kayla & Karen--I hope you all get get big BFP for your Valentine's presents!!!

Off topic:
    Kayla, you were in my neck of the woods--I'm in MO, about 1-1/2 hrs away for Ft. Leonard Wood--is that where you're brother is stationed?

Last edited by myrakae; 01-31-07 at 01:31 AM..
  • KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 01-31-07 | 11:13 AM
  • Mykrakae,

My brother did basic and AIT at Leonard Wood. He is awaiting passing his last PT test tomorrow & then he does hometown recruiting for 2 weeks (means he COMES HOME!) and then he goes to Ft. Riley Kansas.... MO was fun but I'll be glad to have him home for a short while!
  • myrakae myrakae's Avatar 01-31-07 | 08:13 PM
  • I hear ya! My BIL is in the army-he's been in since he got out of high school right after DH & I got married (he actually left for basic training 2 days after the wedding), so that's been 7-1/2 yrs now. He's a recuiter in MN right now, but he really wants to go over to Germany-DH's family is of German decent and still have some relatives over there. Enjoy spending time with your brother while he's home!

And GOOD LUCK with this cycle!!!!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work