Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

pg after tubal

Reply Post New Topic

• llluvley1 llluvley1's Avatar 12-13-04 | 03:14 PM
  • I had a tubal after my csection in november 03 and in july 04 i was 3 weeks late i took a hpt and 2 my surprise got a dark + then went 2 the docs and he confirmed. i started bleeding later and went 2 the hosp and had ultrasound etc and i ended up mc it was in my uterus not my tube, i shouldnt have got the tubal 2 begin with but others basically talked me in2 it. i was wondering if any1 nos what the chance that i might get pg again would b? Now i feel like i am supposed to have another i LOVE being a mom and cant imagine myself or my dh with no little ones around (just 1 more) I hope

• the_littleminx the_littleminx's Avatar 12-15-04 | 02:57 PM
  • I have no experience with tubals and so dont' really have any info. I hope someone can answer your question for you.

Also, sorry for your loss.

• bjlmom bjlmom's Avatar 01-02-05 | 02:58 PM
  • sorry late responding....

when they did the u/s, did they look at your tubes???? Sometimes the tubes can repair themselves or the little eggie will find it's way to the uterus anyways. I would have a dr. take a look.
  • llluvley1 llluvley1's Avatar 01-04-05 | 07:40 PM
  • yea they did an internal and external but he said he could open me up and c what happened. But i didnt want that so i never wnet back i prolly should have jus 2 c .

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work