Baby Corner

Old 11-08-17, 10:27 AM

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1200%

The IVF success rate for women under 35 is 40 percent on average. This means 60 percent will not succeed in getting pregnant and delivering a baby through this method. In fact, for most women, the success rate on average is 20-35 percent.

There is this new alternative available these days, viz Surrogacy. If you are a member of this forum, you might have seen us talking about this process a lot. It’s very popular these days and everyone seems to be very involved in having their baby through this process.

I am happy for you that you are pregnant now. This is for those are TTC and are willing to give everything but to sleep with their child. Please don’t lose hope. You can fight this by going for an alternative. The costs are not as high as you think. Go to Europe, they have very cheap but pioneer in quality services kinda reproduction centers.

Let me know if you have any questions about Surrogacy, I will be happy to answer if I can.

Old 11-08-17, 10:40 AM

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 800%

I’d like to add the statistics you shared. It’s said that around 12 percent of the population in the US, in their reproductive years are infertile. Infertility can really damage your emotional health. In today’s era, however, there are lots of reason why we should not lose hope to become a parent. Some of the options, especially Surrogacy, are the best and can really make your dream come true.

In Surrogacy, a woman, normally referred to as surrogate, agrees to carry a pregnancy for another person, who will be the newborn child's intended parents.

It’s totally legit in the US and many other European and Asian countries. Many people, as other ladies said, prefer not to opt the very next to their door clinic for Surrogacy. This becomes more relevant if you are from the US. The process is super expensive and makes people put their houses on the mortgage. This is the reason, I think, why most of them go abroad.
I had a friend who went to Ukraine and the total process cost her 25% (in total) of what the US clinics told her.

I’d recommend every lady who wants to enjoy their motherhood, to go for this option. You won’t risk anything as the success rate is pretty high when compared with IVF.

Bye!

Old 11-09-17, 10:24 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1400%

Hey. You are so right. Infertility is so common now. It is because we don't eat well anymore. Neither do we take care of ourselves. Our lives are just so demanding now. Congratulations on finding a cure.

Old 11-09-17, 10:41 AM

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 800%

Interesting statistics. Thanks for sharing. When I was diagnosed with infertility, I thought my life ended. It lost purpose. My husband supported me through this and after two years of crying, I started considering alternatives. We selected surrogacy of all the options. We went off to Ukraine for treatment and have a surrogate baby boy now

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools