Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive >
Thanks to Dr.Azuba who help me to get pregnant

Thanks to Dr.Azuba who help me to get pregnant

Reply Post New Topic

• anonymous2020 06-03-15 | 08:36 AM
  • My Name are Henry Veronica i m from spain,i want to use this moment to say a specials thanks to Great Herbalist AZuba who help me in concieving for a babies.me and my husband have been looking for a baby for over 8 years now,one day i want to the hospital where i use to get my pregnancy pills in the process i was explaining my condition to a woman and some one heard us talking and she approcha me and tell me that i dont need to be taking pregnancy pills to concieve,if i believe in spell and i told that i dont,but if is what is going to make me to concieve i will believe in it,she gave me the address and contact number of Dr.Azuba and i contacted him and i explain every thing to him,he told me that he can see four babies in my belly,i was thinking he was joking and he said to me that i should get items for the pregnancy spell and the cleansing and i get them,so he cast the spell on me and did the cleasing and he said to me in 8 weeks time i will concieve,i receive some herbal medication and encharment which i will be taking,in 8 weeks time i want to the hospital to do test and the doctor said to me that i have four babies in my belly,9 month later i gave birth to four babies.what a miracle and i told him that if what he say happen i will share a great testimony to the whole world,if you know that you are trying to concieve you can contact him via email: azubaspelltemple(at)gmail.com or cell phone +2348149271063

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work