Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Trying to conceive but unsucessful

Trying to conceive but unsucessful

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 01-09-18, 03:43 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1000%

I'm very sorry because of your MC. I believe you are strong enough to keep trying. As girls above said, I highly recommend you to visit your doctor. Who knows, may be you need some kind of treatment. You have to be very careful while ttc after MC. Your body should be prepared to give birth. So, you have to figure out the reason of your pains. If everything is fine, feel free to keep trying. You will calm down and it will help you to conceive faster. Even if there's something wrong, you should keep calm. Medicine is very developed nowadays. Every woman has a chance to conceive. Even infertile couples become parents with the help of modern medicine. I really wish you good luck, girl. Hope to hear good news soon.

Old 01-13-18, 05:58 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1500%

A year can be a good time for body to recover from MC but every body and every person is different. Maybe you need to give your body a chance to feel strong and ready again. Talk to your doctor about it. Don't rush because you will be nervous and under the stress and stress is awful enemy of conceiving.

Old 01-31-18, 06:15 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 400%

Hello, I am so sorry for what you are going through. Not knowing what exactly is going wrong with your body is the greatest problem there is out there. I have been infertile from many yaers and until this day the doctors cannot find out what exactly is wrong with me. Have you tried going to the doctor and get yourself checked? Maybe you are in need of some treatments to get your body working right. We neglect the basic necessities of our body in our everyday life and that disturbs the minor functionalities in our body that are hard to detect. Try getting yourself check, and if that does not help you out in any way you can always go for IUI and IVF to get yourself pregnant. These are treatments are pretty economical and pocket-friendly and very simple and easy to carry out. If they do not work out for you then you always have the option of surrogacy with you. None of the treatments worked out for me that's why I am thinking of going for surrogacy too. I hope my answer helped you out in some way. Much love.

Old 02-18-18, 03:33 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 400%

We both have some biological substance left which can make our own child in someone’s other womb without having her biological impacts on our child.
The consultant has given us a detail of this issue in every aspect.
So now me and my husband are looking for a surrogate to raise our child in her womb.
We have contacted BioTexCom clinic for this issue and they are helping us in each and every stage,
They let us meet with the other couples who are raising babies via surrogacy method too.
the couples feedback is so satisfying that we are now ready to go for surrogacy.
I am married for second time and i persuaded my husband to go for surrogacy method to have a baby of our own as in my first marriage i had many complications regarding getting pregnant.
As every time i conceived i had miscarriages.

The clinic has a number of surrogates who are willing to raise our child in their womb.

Old 02-18-18, 11:58 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1500%

Hey, there I am extremely sorry to hear about the loss. It must have been extremely difficult for you. I would personally suggest that you visit a doctor who is well known in this sector. Since having irregular periods and pain are a serious illness and need to be treated with time. However, as you've been trying for a while you should consult a doctor regarding that too. From my own experience, I would suggest that you opt for IVF or similar treatments like these. Also, it is important to get them done from a good known clinic. I have heard a lot of people talking about a specific clinic which is really great for their services. A lot of people say they are great with dealing with people and the services are carried out with extreme caution.
Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools