Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive >
Trying not to get ticked off.......

Trying not to get ticked off.......

Reply Post New Topic

• countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 09-04-08 | 07:37 PM
  • but I have emailed my doctor on Tuesday and Today and still haven't heard anything from her.She wanted me to email her when AF started so we could scheduale the uteren biopsy.I don't know when in my cycle it needs to be done.I also haven't gotten my progesterone results back.GRRRR I didn't expect her to email me back Tuesday because of the Holiday but I am getting anxious.I am really feeling helpless. She is an awesome doctor but she is Military so who knows what she is having to do.I wanted to see what she had to say about my cycles getting shorter and shorter each month too.I sure hope I am not hitting menopause.My mom always teases me about that when I have my hot flashes, but who knows with my luck that maybe what it is.Sorry I just had to let that out.Hopefully I will get an email later this evening,she has emailed me later so

• Payday1989 09-05-08 | 05:05 PM
  • I hope you get an e-mail back soon!
Thank you Payday1989!
countrycutieluv (09-05-08)
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 09-05-08 | 07:04 PM
  • Well nothing so far today and it's already 3:45pm on a Friday.So at this point I don't even know if I ovulated and by the sounds of all the other ladies here,I am out of the time frame for Clomid! (If she would have started me on it,if I wasn't o') So I guess I just got to get in a little more praying.A hope for some more patients.
  • 3Princes 09-05-08 | 08:00 PM
  • I would call the office first thing Monday morning. I believe the biopsy is later in the cycle, but I'm not sure.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work