Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Update (pg mentioned)

Reply Post New Topic

• MBMBERG MBMBERG's Avatar 04-06-06 | 09:17 AM
  • I'm a little nervous announcing this because it becomes "real". I'm pregnant! It was a total surprise for us because after 5 1/2 years, we sort of gave up on becoming parents. We conceived "naturally". As you can imagine, I am extremely scared. I just assumed I was late because of cysts. I took a HPT Sunday morning and when it came up + I told DH that there was no way this was right, something had to be wrong with the test and we had to go and buy another brand. I took the 2nd one Monday morning and it immediately came up + again. I called my RE's office Monday morning and they advised me to come in immediately since I had already had 1 m/c and 5 1/2 years of infertility. My HCG level was 3,046 and progesterone was 15. They wanted to do an u/s on Wednesday because they thought the HCG was a little high for the date of my last period. I'm only 5 weeks, so all we could see was the gestational sac and it is in the uterus so that was all positive news. Still too early to see/hear a heartbeat. We have to have another u/s on Wednesday, April 19.

I think I'm still in shock and/or denial.

Last edited by MBMBERG; 04-06-06 at 11:43 AM..
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 04-06-06 | 09:25 AM

•  
    Congratulations !!! I wish you a happy and healthy nine months !!

• mac71 mac71's Avatar 04-06-06 | 09:51 AM

•  

Holy Moly Mandi - CONGRATULATIONS.....this is unbelievable news. I am truly delighted for you and wish you the easiest pregancy and birth. You give me hope...

• AmyM AmyM's Avatar 04-06-06 | 10:48 AM
  • Congratulations!! I am so incredibly happy for you.

• baby hungry 04-06-06 | 11:31 AM

•  
    Mandi.. I am beyond excited for your fantastic news. Congratulations doesn't even seem like enough. Mircales do happen!! I will miss you so much, but I am so glad you finally get to move past this and become a Mom! I am so over joyed for you.

Congratulations again.