Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive >
Wanna Try and really nervous

Wanna Try and really nervous

Reply Post New Topic

• KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 08-01-06 | 07:26 PM
  • My DH and I want to have a baby soon. We actually wanted to physically start "trying" in October but I go see my Gyno for my yearly in August so I'm going to have her take me off the BCP then already.

Now, for my worry (maybe you can help) I've been on my BCP since I was 14 because my AFwould come whenever it wanted and it would last 3 weeks out of the month! NOT GOOD.

So, my fear here is that it is going to take us FOREVER to get pregnant because of my girly problems.

Anyone have the same problem as me? Or similar? How do you cope? My Gyno said last year that I shouldn't have a problem getting pregnant but I know my body and worry a bit too much.
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 08-01-06 | 09:43 PM
  • it's hard to say if you will get pg right away or not but most of the time it only takes a month or 2 after the BCP before your body is back to normal. But it you had problems with your cycle before then you may have that again, and that could make TTC a lot harder if your cycles are not regular. good luck!!
  • KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 08-02-06 | 01:14 AM
  • Thanks for the luck. I'm sure I'm gonna need it! Well, I go to my OB/GYN on 16th so she'll know more when it comes to my medical situation I just need reasurance I guess.