Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Meet the TTC/2WW Ladies!

Reply Post New Topic

• stephwit2 stephwit2's Avatar 04-29-11 | 12:49 PM
  • Name: Steph
    TTC what #: 4
    DH/SO/DP: Married for 5 years in June!!
    Any meds/procedures: none, just got off the IUD April 4th after (almost) 2 years.
    How many months have you been ttc: going on a month
    Anything else we should know about you: set of twin (ages 4) and a toddler ( age 2)
  • Dakiya 06-06-11 | 10:27 PM
  • Name: Ashley
    TTC # 2
    Meds/procedures: Clomid days 2-6 this cycle
    How many months TTC? 16 months, with one miscarriage about three months ago
  • dedicateddove 07-15-11 | 03:21 PM
  • Name:
    TTC what #: #1
    DH/SO/DP: Coby
    Any meds/procedures: None
    How many months have you been ttc: I have been off BC since January 2011 and having unprotected sex since May.
    Anything else we should know about you: I am not actively trying but would like to get pregnant soon. We're just letting it happen naturally.
  • rissasmom09 09-22-11 | 01:25 AM
  • Name: Karen
    TTC what #:Both our 2nd (so technically 3rd)
    DH/SO/DP:Adam (23) u.s. army
    Any meds/procedures: c section for my daughter and d&c for my second miscarriage
    How many months have you been ttc: 1.5

Anything else we should know about you: I just came off of depo 1.5 months ago and just recently found out i have cysts on my ovaries. Boo

• rissasmom09 09-22-11 | 01:29 AM
  • Name:Karen Pressley
    TTC what #: 3 (tech. 2, DH has 1)
    DH/SO/DP:Adam, 23, us army where we met
    Any meds/procedures:no
    How many months have you been ttc:1
    Anything else we should know about you:21, just came off depo, just found out i have cysts on my ovaries, but we're remaining hopeful

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo