Baby Corner

Old 11-09-10, 05:25 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Name: Kaley
TTC what #: 1
DH/SO/DP: Josh (Currently in Marines, 20)
Any meds/procedures: Pre-natals, no procedures
How many months have you been ttc: 3

Old 11-23-10, 12:55 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Hello Ladies Im new at this whole thing!! My first and only child was a surprise and a beautiful one too.. My husband and I decided its time for another but this whole counting and waiting has me going crazy why cant it happen like the first.. I had symtoms for the past week and half-2 wks. I was due for period on Nov.24 I got it on the 20, does early periods ever happen?? Im 31 am I getting older and not able to anymore.. so much info to take in at one time!!

Old 04-04-11, 04:06 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default Trying for no 3...

Hi there all, I am 28 and a mother of a 8 year old girl, a 3 year old son both from a previos marriage. Me and my new husband would love to have one more baby, and only earlier this month made the final decision that we are now officially "trying to concieve"! I am exited, but have not told anyone for fear of dissapointment.

Old 04-25-11, 09:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 21.22%
Default Always TTC...

Name: Brittany
TTC what #: 1
DH/SO/DP: DH = Kurtis
Any meds/procedures: Have tried metformin, clomid for 7 months, many tests ran, Laproscopic surgery for endometriosis March 2011, 3 failed IUI attempts.
How many months have you been ttc: 2 years and 9 months
Anything else we should know about you: Tired and frustrated with everyone else announcing their pregnancy...

Last edited by babywishes; 09-22-11 at 08:38 PM.

Old 04-28-11, 05:58 PM
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Angie
TTC #5 ( I have 4) (DH has 2) none together
DH: David
Any meds/procedures: tubal reversal 4/11
How many months have you been ttc:First month
Anything else we should know about you: Not right now.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools