Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

New

Reply Post New Topic

• Eve 08-10-09 | 12:29 PM
  • good luck! I have 3 days to go... I am just constantly thiking about it!
  • Rhynos Rhynos's Avatar 08-10-09 | 02:01 PM
  • Same to you.....I have about 2-3 days aslo....although I have had some brown spotting today. My period is not due until Thursday at the earliest. I am also having pains in my breasts. I usually don't have breast sensitivity during PMS. I am not sure if I should be disappointed about possible early period or excited about the possible symptoms? It is still too early to test. This is frustrating!!!
  • koala_kaper koala_kaper's Avatar 08-10-09 | 04:31 PM
  • brown spotting might be imlpantation bleeding, since brown blood means old blood! I'd wait a couple days and test (I know, easier said than done!) I think this sounds very promising

for you!
  • jlynn1313 jlynn1313's Avatar 08-10-09 | 05:29 PM
  • For me, brown spotting is common every month...but if you usually dont then thats a great sign...especially the tender breasts. With my first, my breasts were so sore. It hurt if the wind blew too hard.
    Hoping for the best!

Jlynn
  • Rhynos Rhynos's Avatar 08-10-09 | 09:22 PM
  • Thank you!! Keeping my fingers crossed and really trying not to test too early!

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!