Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

and now we wait!

Reply Post New Topic

• amwteach81 08-04-12 | 05:29 PM
  • We 're on month 3 ttc our 3rd child. With the first 2 we concieved on month 3 of actively trying. So I have my fingers crossed that 3 is my lucky number. We had sec every other day from cycle day 12- Cd 19. I'm guessing I'm about 6 days post ovulation so hopefully sometime next week we'll have some good news. I try not to be a "signs" analyzer since with my first two kids I swore af was on her way and months when I think I have pg symptoms I'm not pg so right now I'm just going to wait it out and see what happens. :-) send in the baby dust! Oh do I hate the 2ww!
  • MrsS1stbaby MrsS1stbaby's Avatar 08-04-12 | 11:29 PM
  • Hopefully it go by quickly for you, good luck!
  • CountryGurl 08-29-12 | 12:58 AM
  • Trying for my first been ttc for 1 month now. Maybe next month...wish me luck! Good Luck and sending baby dust your way!
  • baby2013 09-02-12 | 05:50 PM
  • amwteach81
    I'm 9dpo now and feeling similar to you as far as the symptoms and such. Please keep us updated when you start testing!
    So far I've poas 4 times with (duh) BFN, lol. But I plan on testing again on 11dpo and 14 dpo. I've gotten some symptoms that aren't normal for my cycle but I dont' to overthink it all!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work