Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Plzzzzzz help!!!!!

Reply Post New Topic

• spawn 08-20-14 | 07:00 AM
  • Hi,
    Okay I'm new here..just wonder if anyone can give me some answers. Me and my hubby ttc for 2 months now I'm in cd 27 and 13dpo 2 days before AF is due. I have mild cramping, nausua in the evening have to run to the loo couple of times more than the usual. Hungry first thing when I wake up.. Have been checking my cervix it is a bit high soft and firm wet and close.. Can I be pregnant? Too scared to test don't want to get that fat neg AGAIN! Plz help
  • Elizabeth Elizabeth's Avatar 08-23-14 | 12:36 PM
  • Hi! Glad to have you here!

It is possible you could be pregnant! But, the symptoms are a little too vague to be certain. I know you are scared to get a pregnancy test, but this really is the only way you will know for sure. I would just wait a week or so before testing. Hoping that you have a big fat +!!!
  • spawn 08-25-14 | 03:43 AM
  • Hi Elizabeth
    So I go my AF the 22 of this month so I guess I'm out. Will definitly try again at the next big O! Hope I hit the jack pot!.. Thanx 4 the advice btw was very helpfull but not quite great news! :-(
  • Nowfalnishu 10-02-14 | 12:13 PM
  • I also same experienced before I got preg,it means my period was irregular and I felt nausea,fatigue,lower abdomen cramps and everything then I took test but it was neg and next month I was really preg and now I am with my cute baby boy happily

• Carmie 10-05-14 | 12:20 AM
  • Hi there, can feel what you are feeling because I am also on TTC and I just wanted to share with you a site I've been using to track my ovulation and I can say it gave me accurate result and I hope it could help you too, good luck.