Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Plzzzzzz help!!!!!

Reply Post New Topic

• spawn 08-20-14 | 07:00 AM
  • Hi,
    Okay I'm new here..just wonder if anyone can give me some answers. Me and my hubby ttc for 2 months now I'm in cd 27 and 13dpo 2 days before AF is due. I have mild cramping, nausua in the evening have to run to the loo couple of times more than the usual. Hungry first thing when I wake up.. Have been checking my cervix it is a bit high soft and firm wet and close.. Can I be pregnant? Too scared to test don't want to get that fat neg AGAIN! Plz help
  • Elizabeth Elizabeth's Avatar 08-23-14 | 12:36 PM
  • Hi! Glad to have you here!

It is possible you could be pregnant! But, the symptoms are a little too vague to be certain. I know you are scared to get a pregnancy test, but this really is the only way you will know for sure. I would just wait a week or so before testing. Hoping that you have a big fat +!!!
  • spawn 08-25-14 | 03:43 AM
  • Hi Elizabeth
    So I go my AF the 22 of this month so I guess I'm out. Will definitly try again at the next big O! Hope I hit the jack pot!.. Thanx 4 the advice btw was very helpfull but not quite great news! :-(
  • Nowfalnishu 10-02-14 | 12:13 PM
  • I also same experienced before I got preg,it means my period was irregular and I felt nausea,fatigue,lower abdomen cramps and everything then I took test but it was neg and next month I was really preg and now I am with my cute baby boy happily

• Carmie 10-05-14 | 12:20 AM
  • Hi there, can feel what you are feeling because I am also on TTC and I just wanted to share with you a site I've been using to track my ovulation and I can say it gave me accurate result and I hope it could help you too, good luck.

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work