Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

So here we go...again

Reply Post New Topic

• Lisaca 07-30-09 | 10:07 PM
  • Hi Ladies!

Tomorrow is my day 21 progesterone test...I've been doing metformin and exercise for the last 3 months and I've been ovulating all on my own. THOUSANDS of dollars on meds and here we are...after I took control of my treatment!

I'm pretty sure I ovulated on day 12..had intercourse on day 10, 11 and 13. Lots going on though, lost my mother in-law on day 12...if you can believe that.

I usually have cramps my ENTIRE cycle but this month none...slight twinges, swollen breasts and bloating...lots of bloating. This morning in my office, I could smell hash browns across the room.

I'm going to be optomistic and just pray that I ovulated again on my own...again, any progress is progress and I embrace those little bits of happiness. (can you tell I am an emotional mess).

Anyhow...just had to share since my major supporter just had a baby yesterday! That was a true miracle!

Take care!

L
  • KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 07-31-09 | 09:55 AM

•  
    Good Luck! I sure hope you are pg!
  • koala_kaper koala_kaper's Avatar 07-31-09 | 04:17 PM
  • Good luck! I hope this is your month

• Lisaca 07-31-09 | 09:26 PM
  • 11.7 progesterone today......now we wait....=).

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo