Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Implantation of a Fertilized Egg Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Implantation of a Fertilized Egg

Guest Jan 26, 2015 10:14:38 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on Jan 1st, and my period ended on Dec 26th after 25 days after I had sex. I was bleeding now. Is this a regular period, or a sign of pregnancy?

Guest Jan 26, 2015 10:09:32 AM ET

Hi. I had sex 23 days ago. Now, I am bleeding. Is it a sign of pregnancy?

alexia Jan 23, 2015 02:28:48 AM ET

Hi. My last menstrual cycle began on December 22, 2014, and we had unprotected sex on December 25th and the 28th. Today is January 22, 2015, and I'm one day late. I did a pregnancy test and it was positive. My question is, when is it most likely that I conceived? For example, if I had unprotected sex on Dec 28th, did I get pregnant right away, or would it have taken a few days for implantation to happen?

brittany Jan 21, 2015 07:01:32 PM ET

I might be pregnant. I had sex 8 days ago, last Tuesday. Is it possible to be pregnant this early? I think I ovulated when I had sex. I don't really know the guy, and now I might be pregnant by this guy. I am 23, still live with my mom, and doesn't know about it.

Guest Jan 17, 2015 04:35:51 AM ET

On day 20 of my menstrual cycle, I experienced spotting and cramps that lasted a couple of hours. It has been 2 days since the spotting, and I have had extremely sore breasts to the touch, and they get heavy and feel full. Also, I have been sleeping all day, not even knowing I was that tired. I took a pregnancy test 2 days after the spotting. It was negative. Can someone please give any advice associated with this? Thanks!

t Jan 16, 2015 02:27:51 AM ET

I had unprotected sex on Jan 5th, and my period came on Jan 11th. Could I be pregnant?

Anon Jan 23, 2015 06:59:02 PM ET

If you got your period, then i would imagine that you are not pregnant.

saima shakeel Jan 13, 2015 05:05:37 PM ET

Hi. I had sex with my husband on Saturday and Sunday, and my periods stopped 17 days ago. Now, I feel pain in my uterus and my back. Could it be possible that I am pregnant?

Guest Jan 6, 2015 01:20:11 AM ET

I'm really nervous. I had unprotected sex 3 times after my period ended. Now, I'm having mild cramping, and sometimes I feel like I'm going to be sick, but I never throw up. Could I be pregnant?

Sophie'sworld Jan 9, 2015 08:03:55 PM ET

Well, do you commonly have these symptoms before your period begins? i normally have cramps, dizziness, headache, and all the sickness before my period begins so it is hard for me to identify if it's a pregnancy sign or just premenstrual symptoms. so, i suggest you wait until you miss your period, and if you wanna be sure, take a pregnancy test, but make sure you don't take it too early.

Jenni Jan 2, 2015 01:02:41 AM ET

Ok I am nervous and scared because my last period was on November 17th and i didn't get my period 2 weeks ago. But, I did have unprotected sex on the last day of my last period. Yet, when I went to the Doctor, they didn't find anything in my uterus and I never had implantation bleeding. What could it be? Please help.

Don't stress Jan 13, 2015 03:53:18 AM ET

If you had ups the last day of your period. you wouldn't have ovulated yet. ovulation doesn't occur until about day 14 of your cycle. often your mind can trick your body into thinking it's pregnant, causing your body to delay your period for up to a month.

Jenjen Dec 31, 2014 10:11:01 PM ET

Is it possible that an egg could have been fertilized, but then did NOT implant itself properly to the uterine wall? If so what would one feel? I am on day 35 of my cycle with bad cramping over the last 7 days. All pregnancy tests come back negative, and I just started a light spotting yesterday. But, it's so light. I have two small ovarian cysts right now and I think that's what's been causing me issues. I plan on making a doctor's appointment after the new year, but I'm so stressed out over it all. Any advice would be appreciated.

Sophie'sworld Jan 9, 2015 07:57:48 PM ET

Well, do you have a normal cycle or is it common that your period gets delayed? if you think it is not normal then go and see a doctor especially if you have ovarian cysts. don't be scared. it is better to have your cysts monitored. i have a tumor and i learned to accept it. i used to be scared seeing a doctor, but i am okay now. i hope things will turn out well for you.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 35 Next >>