Benefits of Breastfeeding For Baby
p>1. Breast milk contains all the nutrients your baby will need for at least the first 6 months of her/his life.
2. Breast milk is more easily digested than formula.
3. Promotes proper development of jaw and face structure.
4. Breastfed babies tend to follow a more normal weight gain than formula fed babies.
5. Breast milk contains Mothers antibodies to help fight against infection and illness.
6. Breastfed babies have fewer colds
7. The temperature of breast milk will always be just right for your baby.
8. Breast milk is pure and practically unlimited.
9. Breastfed babies have fewer allergies.
10. Breastfeeding creates a bond between Mother and Child that cannot compare with formula feeding.
1. Breastfeeding promoted the contraction of the uterus following childbirth.
2. Breastfeeding mothers tend to lose the pregnancy weight faster.
3. Menstrual periods will be delayed - average is 6 months following childbirth.
4. Research suggests that breastfeeding mothers have less chances of getting certain illnesses later in life like: Ovarian cancer, Breast cancer, Urinary tract infections, and osteoporosis.
5. Breastfeeding is more economical that bottle-feeding.
6. Breastfeeding is easier that bottle-feeding. You will not have to lug supplies with you when you leave the house. You will not have to wake up a half an hour early to prepare you baby's first morning bottle.
Be the first to add your comment, or ask a question.
You are commenting as .