Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at Stopping Birth Control and Trying to Conceive

Michelle Anderson Jul 21, 2014 04:48:01 AM ET

I was supposed to go back for my depo shot on 1/2/2014, but I didn't, and on the 2nd of this month I started my cycle, and it lasted until the 9th. My husband and I have sex every other day. How many times should I have sex in order to conceive? The depo is no long in my system.

40 year old mom Jun 26, 2014 03:39:05 AM ET

I stopped taking the pill on May 26. I started bleeding and I haven't had a period yet, which should be starting soon. So far I'm 4 days late. I have taken 3 pregnancy tests within the last month, and all have been negative I want another baby, but I'm 40. how long would it take to conceive just being off birth control for a month?

Anonymous Jun 18, 2014 04:10:13 AM ET

I have used Nurstrate for 7years. I stopped using it in September 2012, and I'm 29 years old. How long will it take me to conceive?

Elisabeth Jun 6, 2014 07:25:20 AM ET

I am 47 and want to have a baby with my new husband. I have not had a period for 10 months, since I stop taking the depot injection.

melissa May 18, 2014 10:51:45 PM ET

Hi. I am trying hard to have a baby with my husband. My doctor placed me on birth control pills. My pack is finished and it's been 3 days now that I am not on the pills, so is it the best time to try making a baby?

bakerquanisha Jul 16, 2013 02:16:25 PM ET

Hi I'm TTC and I've Been on trennessa bc for two months I decided to stop becuase my husband ans I want a baby I stoppedthe pills on the 2nnd of July .d I wasfertilei ovulated on the 7th.we had sex 3 times that week.after ovulation 3days later I started bleeding like and period but my period isn't untill 2weeks.could I be pregnate or could it be break through bleeding?

Soph Jun 23, 2013 11:32:43 PM ET

Need help , just had a baby 6 months ago and went back on the pill , and then had my 7day break ,finished packet and didn't have anymore in may its now june and haven't had my second period could I be pregant again ....

kherrie Jun 7, 2013 11:10:33 PM ET

I used a pills almOst 5 yrs..then i stop coz i want a baby again after 5 yrs ..how can i hav a baby again then my menstration is abnormal i hav getting mens after 2 1/2 mnths what should i do i want a baby again?

Kg Feb 1, 2013 08:38:27 AM ET

I was on nur esterate for almost 3 and half year and came off birth control trying 2 conceive after a had my period regularly frm jan 2=12 till present please help i need little one.

sammy Dec 2, 2012 07:41:19 PM ET

Hi I'm on the pill but I seem to be tierd all the time like I need to go to sleep .. and iv been waking up in the night feeling sick its been happing for around a week could I be pregnant or am I just thinking into it to much....

<< 1 2 3 4 Next >>