Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Cravings and Food Aversions During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion

Read the full article at Cravings and Food Aversions During Pregnancy

Ash Aug 10, 2013 01:20:06 PM ET

I can't eat any meat. My husband loves meat. It sucks:(

hayzie Jun 30, 2013 08:25:20 AM ET

I'm having food aversions to all foods my husband loves and it terrible. I want to feel my normal self again with a healthy baby growing.

Amanda Oct 24, 2012 08:57:24 PM ET

I'm extremely grossed out by meat...cooked or not. And sweets don't appeal to me. All I want are pickles and salt and vinegar potato chips. Ughhh

Jodi Oct 7, 2012 08:39:36 AM ET

I haven't been able to eat Chicken anything since week five! Lame! Chicken is everywhere!

T Oct 3, 2012 10:48:53 AM ET

I can't stand broccoli or most veggies now and I used to live them. Love my meat but had my favourite pork meal tonight and tasted terrible I couldn't stand the taste or smell. Husband swore it was not off and was cooked properly but now I can't think to eat any meat or veg. So tried some chocolate which was always my weakeness and it tasted dull and bitter. I'm 10 weeks today I presume I am still pregnant then!

heather Apr 17, 2012 05:45:04 AM ET

I cant stand the smell of meat cooking and even when its fully cooked it smells awful!

Dana Jan 15, 2012 05:01:49 PM ET

I can't seem to eat any dairy or egg product, which sucks because I already don't eat meat. I can't chocolate, soy milk, tea, PEANUT BUTTER makes me gag instantly, or anything unnatural it seems. Now Coffee is getting to me (I've only drank decaf for over two years anyway). It's pretty much fruits, nuts and seeds. I can eat an entire pineapple in a siting, but a Lindt truffle sends me gagging.

Sophie Aug 30, 2011 08:04:36 PM ET

Is anyone else really put off by cheese?? expecially melted greasy cheese ?? yuk!! and i am so craving fruit such as strawberries which i never ever used to eat!

patsy May 9, 2011 10:46:11 AM ET

Im having aversions to all meat, poultry and fish! I've literally turned veggie! All I want to eat is cheese!!!

3osa Dec 23, 2010 05:02:27 AM ET

Every food grosses me out! Ugh

You are commenting as .