Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Fetal Development Video Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Fetal Development Video

aini Dec 8, 2010 07:45:01 AM ET

Its amazing. i m 8th month now this our 1st baby.. m too excited for my little one...

Annmarie Dec 6, 2010 06:14:46 PM ET

This is so touching for me right now i've watch it twice and i feel so bless being that im trying to have a baby.

Ako Nov 24, 2010 12:53:01 AM ET

Blessed be the name of the Most high God!!! We should forever behold his greatness. No one compares to God almighty. Every human being went through this process, All the great names that walked the earth, you and I. God kept us all in the Womb during that critical formation period. Lets forever give glory and praises to his holy name, for his awesomeness and mercies.

Glad Nov 23, 2010 03:46:15 AM ET

Amazing video. Very touching. Makes me realize how great God is for His creation. Watching the video almost brought me to tears. Has been trying to get pregnant for years. Hopefully December is a lucky month for me and hubby.

len-len Nov 21, 2010 05:15:47 AM ET

Since i was pregnant untill i gave birth to my precious baby girl i keep watching this video...its just really amazing....

Nina Sotto Nov 3, 2010 04:24:06 AM ET

This is truly amazing and it just goes to show what a miracle, blessing and gift children are from God. Only a Living God can make this happen. I am on my 25th week and I still am overwhelmed at the fact that there is a human growing inside me. One with a heart and soul. Thank You Lord for such an honor!

Courtney (A man) Oct 28, 2010 07:05:23 AM ET

Wow God is amazing I'm an expecting father and the video makes me marvel at the majesty and beauty of creation. The visible world bears witness to the invisible God. God bless all you expecting mothers in fact God bless everyone that they may repent and come to saving faith.

Eva Oct 20, 2010 05:55:28 AM ET

Wow. Thanks for posting this vidio. That is an amazing video. It only shows one thing, there is God and he is wonderful. Glorified be his name and God bless all expecting mums like me,that our the babies come out health, strong like the one we saw on the video.

Anne Oct 11, 2010 04:10:59 PM ET

God love us so much, so did he say we should love one another and he loves little children he is wonderful God,no one can ever know how he works so marvelous.we should never forget to thank him always.i love the video its wonderful

madhu chandran Oct 11, 2010 10:40:40 AM ET

This s an mindblowing viedo....very precisely showing the development of a child in the womb in jst 4-5min with a sense of effectiveness..!!!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>