Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 11

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Guest Oct 31, 2017 08:28:56 AM ET

We are trying to get pregnant for almost 5 years now. I had my period last Oct. 7, 2017 until Oct. 11, 2017. My cycle is 30 days. But, on my day 21 I noticed light blood on my undies. What could be the reason? I feel heaviness in my lower abdomin and a minimal pain too? Thanks.

Guest Oct 30, 2017 02:44:32 AM ET

We are trying to be pregnant for almost 5yrs now. I had my period last Oct. 7,2017 until Oct. 11, 2017. My cycle is 30days. But, on my day 21 I noticed a light blood on my undies. What could be the reason? I feel heaviness in my lower abdomin and a minimal pain too. Thanks.

Guest Oct 26, 2017 06:20:41 AM ET

I had sex with my husband on first of October and I was excepting I'm pregnant because the date has passed which was on 18 and now the period now appear on 26. I'm confused.

Kelly Q Oct 21, 2017 10:53:20 PM ET

So my first day of my last period was Sept 16, 2017. My period lasted until September 21, 2017. It's now October and I still have not received my period. I counted from September 16th to today October 21, 2017 and today marks 36 days. My menstrual length is 28days. I took a pregnancy test mid day today and it came out negative. What does this mean?!?

Venessa Oct 20, 2017 07:52:08 PM ET

Hi my period came on the 9th of october and stopped on the 12 of october,actually today is the 20 of october and im having alittle abdominal cramps and i observe a little bleeding ,i would like to know what could be the cause?

Cindy Oct 19, 2017 09:03:55 PM ET

I missed my period September until now October 20th. I feel pain like labor pain but, nothing to show, I'm normal.

Guest Nov 19, 2017 07:00:38 AM ET

I had my period on the 5th of october last month , i had sex after my period ,untill now november 19th. i still have not seen my period . i know i'm pregnant but, i want to know how many weeks.

Tiffkoh29 Oct 18, 2017 05:55:03 PM ET

I got my period on 10/5/17 and I'm feeling like I'm pregnant but, my next period isn't due until 11/2. I'm getting acne on my face like I would if my period was coming on but, I also got acne when I was pregnant. I'm very moody and have cravings and nauseated when I'm reading or in a car. My one app says I ovulated today but, had sex days before today. And it says that my date to conceive is the 19th. Could I be pregnant already and just not know??? When should I take a pregnancy test??? Please help.

kat garcia Oct 18, 2017 09:33:22 AM ET

I got my period Aug 28-31 had no period all September and got my period on Oct 11-12. Have taken test but come out negative. Is there something wrong or could I be pregnant? Has that happen to anybody else?

Keeli Oct 18, 2017 05:22:58 AM ET

So I was on the depo shot for 6 months and I didn’t have my period the whole time I was on the shot . I’ve been off depo for about 2 months now and had my period around the 9th of September through the 13th . I had unprotected sex on the 19th of September & again on the 6th of October and was expected to have my period around the 9th of this month but instead I had light pink & brown Discharge starting on the 12th for about 2 days . Usually my periods are very heavy so this is very strange for me is there any chance I could be pregnant?

Guest Oct 18, 2017 02:49:17 AM ET

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to conceive. Last time I thought I was pregnant it turned out to be cysts on my ovaries. I was put on birth control for a couple of months and they went away. I'm off now and we're trying again. Today I started noticing cramping in my lower abdomen, normal for me during my period. But, my period isn't due until next week. Is it possible that I could be pregnant?

<< 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 64 Next >>