Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 14

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Chloe Jul 6, 2017 06:02:04 PM ET

Hi everyone I need help here. I last had my period on the 31st of may 2017 and it's now the 6th of July 2017 and I still haven't gotten it. I took pregnancy test and they're saying negative. Is there still a chance I'm pregnant?

Brittney Jul 4, 2017 06:08:25 AM ET

I need help, I last had the period May 23 and it ended on the 28th and it's July 4th and I still haven't had my period since. But I took a test but it keeps saying negative ,but I also am feeling tired and my mood swings aree changing & I sometimes feel cramps in the lower of my stomach, also my back bis hurting &and I am having light headaches..I just want to know is there a possibility of me being pregnant? Please answer Thanks.

Chloe Jul 6, 2017 06:00:10 PM ET

Hi my name is chloe. there is a chance of you being pregnant. i'm in the same boat right now, my last period was the 31st of may 2017 and it's now the 6th of july 2017. i still haven't gotten my period and down pregnant tests and they're saying i'm not pregnant.

Monique Jul 2, 2017 01:08:58 AM ET

My cycle normally comes the 24th of every month. My cycle did not show up in June. I spotted blood on June 11th and June 12th, can someone please help me out because I'm very concerned because my cycle is usually on time.

samantha Jun 28, 2017 09:59:00 PM ET

I haven't had my period in 35 days and my periods are crazy. But me and my husband are trying but every test I have taken comes back negative.

Neek Jun 26, 2017 02:18:17 AM ET

I came on my period on May 2 and again on May 27 and again on june 19. What does this mean? I'm so confuse and scared. This never happened before. I'm 25 years old and all of my periods have been normal..What is it??

Vonna Jun 23, 2017 11:03:56 AM ET

Last month I came on and lasted a week but was light. Now this month I am 8 days late and afraid to test. Don't want to see a negative. Feels like my period is about to come. Having back pains, Acne, Fatigue, and feel nauseous when I eat.

Jay Jun 19, 2017 11:12:29 AM ET

So my partner and I Was intimate on June 16 and my period or what ever started the following day, some time between the Morning and Afternoon. Only problem is my period isn't due. I had cramping yesterday but not as bad as my period cramps. Then I caught a head ache that day for a bit and then went away. Now my period is due between June 25 To The 27. Now I Say That Because It Comes 2 Days Early Some Times which I Know is normal but it Started The 17 And It's Not Heavy but it's not light and it's definitely not as heavy as my usual period. Today is day two and it's looking like my second To last day of my period, which last for up to 7 Days.

Mrs. G Jun 17, 2017 10:43:32 PM ET

I am 44 years still able to have children. Had a miscarriage in Jan 2017. I had a normal cycle in March and April. No cycle since April 26, 2017. Took a HPT June 1, 2017 it was negative. I am a strange gal. I never have morning sickness or any other beginning pregnancy signs. I just have no period. Oh I have not been experiencing any peri menopause symptoms. Thanks for any feedback.

Summi Jun 15, 2017 02:58:15 AM ET

I got married on Feb 2017 Got my first period on 10 of March,second period on 12 April,and third on 13 May..and I haven't seen my period untill now for this month, and I am not feeling any symptoms of pregnancy besides light cramping and headaches.... Me and my husband have unprotected sex almost every day..Could I be pregnant

King Jun 13, 2017 10:54:42 AM ET

My period was from the 16th to the 23rd of last month. (May) and on the 5th and 7th of this month June. I was artificially inseminated. Since then I have experienced just about every earlier symptom except the darkening of my areoles. My brests have gotten larger. I have on again off again headaches. The first one lasts like 2 days ish!! Went away for 3 and now it's back. My belly has been cramping on again off again and so on. My period is supposed to come tomorrow. I've been taking pregnancy tests every morning. Sadly they have all been negative . And, yes I know it's to early to test. So I guess my question is... If my period doesn't come on, what is the likelyhood that I am pregnant??

<< 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 64 Next >>