Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 15

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

lihle May 31, 2017 06:29:49 PM ET

Hi guys, I usually get my period two days before the month end, but this time I haven't gotten it. All I have is sore breasts. It's been three weeks now,headache,dizziness and cramps on my uterus.

Sunnday May 22, 2017 03:34:12 PM ET

I came on march 25 and off April 2nd. Today is May 22nd. I'm not sure if I'm pregnant, my tubes have been tied since 9/21/12...I'm really hoping I'm not pregnant but ..What are your thoughts on this? ANYONE.

Teck May 22, 2017 02:19:06 AM ET

Hi I'm on my 22nd day now of my cycle. My cycle is usually 25 days and we had unprotected sex on the 10th 11th and 13th. The past few days I fell asleep feeling always tired and sleepy every afternoon. Got headaches, sore nipples and cramps. I'm wondering if maybe this could just be a hormonal drop as I just came off frm using a pill last april. Took 3 pts and came back negative. I'm Confused.

Maposhio May 20, 2017 11:39:00 AM ET

I last saw my period on the 10th of April and I was supposed to see my period this month on May 08th but nothing more showed up and today is the 20th. So I took a pregnancy test on the 10th of this month and it was like control line BOLD and test line was faint. So I'm wondering if I could be pregnant or what. Please help, I'm confused.

Kelly May 29, 2017 03:40:53 AM ET

I took a pregnancy test today and it said the same thing, regardless if the test line is faint or bold the fact that it showed on the results you are pregnant. i had that happen with my second son, i almost didn't see the line, then i went to the doctors to get it confirmed and sure enough i was.. so please dont take it lightly.

Jessica May 16, 2017 01:50:33 PM ET

Hi my name is Jessica and I have the iud birth control and I always got on my period the end of February early March but I haven't gotten on it yet but this month I spotted very light for two days. And I was wondering can I be pregnant?

nicky May 11, 2017 12:29:01 PM ET

I had my period the 30th of March, I always do unprotected with my husband. I haven't seen my period from that time and now it's May. Is it possible that I am pregnant?

Tania May 15, 2017 06:57:39 AM ET

Yes you most likely are.

Cici May 10, 2017 09:12:30 PM ET

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 8 of April and on April 27. I got my normal period. Am I not pregnant?

Sofie May 3, 2017 09:15:49 PM ET

I had my period about the last week of February, had sexual intercourse the first week of March and I had my period the last week of March also. But nothing for the month of April. Is it possible that i am pregnant? Any advice please... Thank you!

Sha May 3, 2017 02:17:17 AM ET

Hi I always have regular periods but 15 Feb I had period then nothing in march then after unprotected sex I got my period 1st of april then now I got my period 3rd of May. I am bloated ,have tender breasts and food cravings. Could I be preg?????

Jenny Apr 25, 2017 08:25:44 PM ET

My last normal period was February 23 and since then I only got it once on March 23, and it was very light pink. For this month of April, I still haven't gotten it. My periods are always on time. I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Should I wait longer or should I know already?

natashadaniels May 1, 2017 04:17:31 AM ET

Hi jenny.i was just wondering if you found out you were expecting a bundle of joy in the near future.i am in the same boat as you only our days are off by a few.good luck and i hope nothing but great news for you.

<< 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 64 Next >>