Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Ayla Jul 21, 2018 05:20:23 AM ET

I was supposed to start my period July 7th, it's now July 20th. I've had migraine headaches, nauseousness, throwing up, dizziness, frequent urination, pain in my stomach, cravings, sore breasts. But, I took a test about 3 days ago and got a negative. 10 days left in the month. Do you guys think I'm pregnant? If so, I hope, any suggestions.

Taylor Jul 14, 2018 09:08:58 AM ET

I have not had my period since June 8 and I only had my period for 1 day, and it's July 14 and I have a lot of headaches. Please help?

Jennifer Jun 20, 2018 08:48:44 PM ET

My period is normally 28 to 31 day cycle. In the month of May, I started a few days earlier then my expected. My period only lasted 3 days, not enough to fill a pad. I have had headaches. I've been hot a lot and now I am 3 days late for June.

Lucille Jun 16, 2018 10:05:56 PM ET

Had my last period in May 8 and it's now June 17. I still haven't seen my period for this month. what could be the problem???

Ashley Jun 14, 2018 06:25:40 AM ET

Today I'm supposed to get my period and I haven't yet. This isn't normal for me.. I normally start before my period date and yesterday I got really nauseous and just felt horrible.

T Jun 12, 2018 02:50:07 PM ET

I have been cramping since June 1. Having headache and nausea. I'm not suppose to get my cycle until tomorrow. Could I be pregnant? I haven't been having a appetite either.

Carrie Jun 11, 2018 04:14:28 PM ET

I had my period in May the 13th and now it's June 11th. I still haven't had my period. Don't know what to do. I took a pregnancy test, one had a line and the rest were negative.

Gracelyn Jun 11, 2018 07:10:41 AM ET

At what stage do can you feel your baby in your Tommy?

Nef Jun 9, 2018 12:54:50 AM ET

My period was on May first, here we are June 8th. I dunno.

Rashana May 10, 2018 07:58:03 PM ET

I haven't had a period since March 22.. My nippless hurt. I have been having this cramping sensation. I have had this snot like discharge in my pee and also a lot of milky white discharge. And I have to pee a lot more than normal. Can anyone tell me what's going on? My husband and I are trying to get preggers!

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 Next >>