Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 3

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Ida Ramirez May 2, 2018 05:17:10 PM ET

I was supposed to start my period on April 10,2018. And I haven't started it and I have been having pains on my sides and lower back.

Dejah May 1, 2018 06:09:15 AM ET

I haven't had my period since Feb 16. I have taken several pregnancy test all negative. What should I do now?

Christine Apr 28, 2018 07:21:55 AM ET

Well, I had my period on the 13th to the 17th of April. But, I am nauseated, gassy, and have headaches.

Giles Apr 25, 2018 05:51:04 AM ET

My cycle has really changed from a 28 day to 31/32/30. Anyways, I had spotting 4 and 3 rd days before my period. Then it Stopped. It was very little. My symptoms now before af are Tender Breasts and cramping. Thinking af will be here in the next minute but, she is still not here. I'm afraid to test.

Yessi Apr 24, 2018 08:01:47 AM ET

I started bleeding heavy on 4/22 and stopped 4/23, also migraine on 4/22. This doesn't happen to me. Could I possibly be pregnant? My last day of my cycle was 3/23. (Btw we've been trying to get pregnant)

Guest Jun 13, 2018 11:07:25 PM ET

Take a test!

Kendra Apr 23, 2018 11:24:58 PM ET

I had two periods in March, one 1-4 and another on the 28th. Now it's April the 23rd and I still haven't seen my period for this month. Could I be pregnant?

Rose Apr 23, 2018 01:55:17 PM ET

Can one be pregnant and does not see any changes or feel the baby in the abdomen?

Weeyin Apr 4, 2018 10:59:48 AM ET

I had a miscarriage 16/3/2018. Had intercourse 26/3/2018 and think I may be pregnant. Is this possible and how soon can I do a test?

Weeyin Apr 3, 2018 01:17:52 PM ET

I had a miscarriage 16/3/2018, had intercourse 26/3/2018 and think I may be pregnant. Is this possible and how soon can I do a test?

Success Apr 2, 2018 10:47:27 PM ET

I miss my period after four day then the five my period started which lasted for five days. After five days I started seeing pink water blood after I started seeing brown blood until now am still seeing it. What could that be?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 Next >>