Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 5

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

pat uche Mar 3, 2018 01:22:14 PM ET

I saw my period on the 30th of January 2018 and February. Now we have entered March. I haven't seen it. Why? Please, I need an answer.

Amanda Mar 14, 2018 08:34:59 PM ET

Take a pregnancy test.

Wondering Mar 3, 2018 02:35:16 AM ET

I had my last period on January 25 and it lasted until the 29th. I ovulated the 8th of February and had unprotected sex. I was supposed to get my period on the 22nd and still haven't gotten it. Could I be pregnant?

neka Mar 2, 2018 09:40:24 PM ET

Good day, last time I saw my period was January and then I didn't see it again and we are in March now.

EB Mar 2, 2018 06:37:23 PM ET

I've been suffering from constipation for the last 2 weeks which isn't normal for me. I was due in my period Monday and it usually last 7 days but it only lasted 3. I took a test last Saturday, it came up negative. But, don't know if it was to early and is it worth doing another or am I just being silly to think I could be pregnant. I've have two sons and with both of them I missed my period and experienced no bleeding or constipation with either of them. I'm confused as to what is going on.

Janea May 5, 2018 07:38:29 PM ET

Hey, how are you? i'm confused of everything myself. my last period was march 28 and i'm a week late. i'm gassy ,constipated, and tender breast. but i don't know because i had sex around the first week in april or end of march, right after my period. i honestly don't think it's possible to get pregnant after a period.

Anonymous Feb 28, 2018 08:07:59 PM ET

I saw my period 28/01/2018 and it's already 28/02/2018,no period yet. I'm worried. Need help here.

jasmine Feb 28, 2018 11:49:49 AM ET

I had my menstruation last month January 30, 2018 for only 2 days, I am sure it's menstruation because it's heavy bleeding and my lower abdomen hurts just like my normal period. And then after I had my period, I had brown on my panty for almost 1 week. And today I had my period again February 28, 2018, it's same again, heavy bleeding and my lower abdomen hurts just like normal period. Do I still have possibility to get pregnant?

Kate Feb 28, 2018 12:46:14 AM ET

Due on today . No spotting or anything but, had a positive pregnancy test? I'm so confused I noticed odd signs and thought where's the harm, at least it's know. I've had cramps but still no bleeding?? Help.

victoria Feb 27, 2018 08:09:07 PM ET

I have irregular cycle. My last period was on 8th January 2018 and up until now not gotten my period.

Heather Crawford Feb 27, 2018 09:26:42 AM ET

I USUALLY GET MY PERIOD THE 1ST WEEK OF THE MONTH BUT HAVEN'T SEEN IT.

Joepee Feb 27, 2018 07:02:37 AM ET

The last time I saw my period was 4th January and it's February 27 but nothing show, and I have been going through series of body changes such as weakness of the body,nausea,increase in breast, black nipple, stomach constipation, my stool is very hard, I don't sleep well at night because of my stomach. Then I decided to use a test strip like two times and it shows positive. So I decided to go to the hospital for proper confirmation but their test shows negative. Am confused, here I haven't seen my period and the hospital test confirm that am not pregnant. So what may be the problem and why the symptoms? Please, I need your expert advice because I'm confused here. Thank you.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 Next >>