Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 8

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

jamy Jan 13, 2018 02:54:12 PM ET

I had my last period on 19th Dec 2017. Had sex with my husband on 7th January 2018. Now on 13th January 2018 I'm feeling abdominal cramps. Am i pregnant?Or its just the pms?

Guest Jan 11, 2018 05:15:20 AM ET

Had my period December 11-15. Had sex December 24th then started early Jan 6th very light with cramping. Have been feeling nauseous. Could I possibly be pregnant?

Guest Jan 10, 2018 06:01:41 PM ET

My period is always on time. And I should have had it 28 days ago. I have had unprotected sex. I only feel a little cramping. Could I be pregnant?

tia Jan 7, 2018 02:29:02 AM ET

I'm two days late but last month I went to 30 instead of 28. Praying for baby dust this month. Fingers crossed. I hope this is it. I'm going to wait a few more days.

Candance Jan 6, 2018 07:27:26 PM ET

Hi, the end of my last period was November 28,2017 and I still haven't had another. I've been cramping for the past two weeks and also have very sore breast. Oh, and I wake up nauseous but those are the only things I'm experiencing. Could I be pregnant?

Guest Jan 9, 2018 09:48:18 PM ET

I would say yes.

Jas Jan 2, 2018 08:48:15 PM ET

I was supposed too get my period Dec 27th but, didn't get it until Jan 2nd. What does that mean?

Guest Jan 2, 2018 07:39:19 AM ET

Last month I had my period/spotting. One day I would flow and the next day I didn't. Happened for five days, in the mix I noticed I was really sleepy, my breasts sore, bigger, sense of smell was high, my taste buds are off, craving like crazy. I was late in Nov, me and my fiance are nervous to take a test.

Guest Dec 30, 2017 06:16:22 PM ET

Had my period on the 15th to 19th of November and had unprotected on 24,25,26,27th and have not seen it again.

panda Dec 30, 2017 05:40:53 AM ET

I had my period last month but when that ended 2 weeks later. I am having light bleeding, it has nearly been 6 weeks and it's still happening. Someone help me and tell me what's going on.

Guest Dec 27, 2017 02:04:56 AM ET

Had my period 2nd of Nov,had sex on the 6th of Nov, I've done 3 home pregnancy tests, all negative. Did an ultrasound, negative but, my period hasn't come yet. It's 25 days late. No pregnancy symptoms so far. Could I still be pregnant?

Guest Jan 2, 2018 05:51:16 PM ET

Have you ever heard of a chemical pregnancy ? it can be that.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 Next >>