Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

8 Signs You May Be Pregnant Comments & Discussion | Page 9

Read the full article at 8 Signs You May Be Pregnant

Angie Dec 24, 2017 08:44:37 PM ET

I had 2 periods in November but, I missed my period this whole month.

Mercedes Dec 19, 2017 09:52:43 PM ET

I had a normal period, and then had sex during my supposed ovulation days. After that my next period came two weeks early, it started out as light brown bleeding/discharge then darker brown and then eventually reddish . No clots ever occurred and also was sort of associated with some cramping (I don't cramp) , I haven't had a period since and it's Almost been 4 weeks later. Which would mean it's been about 3 weeks and some days since that bleeding stopped ( Oh yea, that brownish /reddish flow happened for 7 days just as my actual period does. My breast have been sore/Tender , my nipples are slightly darker, I see veins are a little more bold in my breast , sleepy a lot , nausea but no vomiting (i do pretty good by holding in vomit ) and emotions are inconsistent . I've taken several hpt and they All say no , my first (and only) Pregnancy. My hpt detected that I was pregnant at about 3 -4 weeks . My period is due today and hasn't come , I'm pretty regular even when I'm stressed . Could I be testing too soon or could it be possible that it's just all in my head . I've been stressing a lot lately, that could also be the reason. I kind of want to be pregnant, so this is stressful. Somebody help me out , what do you think?

P.A Dec 19, 2017 06:34:16 AM ET

Hi. I had unprotected sex on 18 November and it was the day of my period. So now 18 December I never see my period . Am I pregnant? please help.

Mercedes Dec 18, 2017 04:03:58 PM ET

I had a normal period, and then had sex during my supposed ovulation days. After that my next period came two weeks early, it started out as light brown bleeding/discharge then darker brown and then eventually reddish . No clots ever occurred and also was sort of associated with some cramping (. I don't cramp) . I haven't had a period since and it's Almost been 4 weeks later. Which would mean it's been about 3 weeks and some days since that bleeding stopped . Oh yea, that brownish /reddish flow happened for 7 days just as my actual period does. My breasts have been sore/Tender , my nipples are slightly darker, I see veins are a little more bold in my breast , sleepy a lot , nausea but no vomiting (I Do pretty good by holding in vomit ) and emotions are inconsistent . I've taken several hpt and they All say no , my first (and only) Pregnancy. My hpt detected that I was pregnant at about 3 -4weeks . My period is due today and hasn't come , I'm pretty regular even when I'm stressed. Could I be testing too soon or could it be possible that it's just all in my head. I've been stressing a lot lately, that could also be the reason. I kind of want to be pregnant, so this is stressful. Somebody help me out . What do you think?

Beautiful Dec 16, 2017 07:25:15 PM ET

I had a period November 13th. I haven't had a period since. Can I be pregnant again?

Mercedes Dec 19, 2017 10:32:19 PM ET

You should take a hpt. sounds like you could be . do you have symptoms?

Mercedes Dec 25, 2017 05:20:46 AM ET

You should take a hpt, sounds like you could be . do you have symptoms?

Breanna Dec 14, 2017 01:21:13 AM ET

I was supposed to get my period the 28, it's now the 13 of Dec. i'm 14 days late ! I have been moody and getting very hot. Am I prego?

Chatty Dec 12, 2017 08:37:43 PM ET

I had a failed pregnancy on 25th of November and I met my husband 2 weeks after. Since then I have not seen my period but, I noticed for the past two days I have been having spotting, small stains of blood on my panties. When can I see my period again or is it there is something else? I need an answer, thanks.

Guest Dec 4, 2017 06:39:16 AM ET

I had my period, Oct. 14-18. and had unprotected sex in Oct.20,21,22. but I missed my period in the month of November. Now, I used Pregnancy Test But the result is Negative. until now I'm still waiting for my period to come, but I had experienced stress due to hard work because my occupation is a teacher. Is it possible that I'm pregnant?

Guest Dec 9, 2017 04:01:18 PM ET

Have you tested again?

Guest Dec 2, 2017 07:41:30 PM ET

I was supposed to get my period 11/28/17. My period lasts about 5 days. I have a regular 28 day cycle although sometimes my period comes a day earlier or a day late. I missed my period. Now on Day 5 when my period is suppose to end. I am now bleeding. I have no cramps, usually I have severe cramps. Past couple of weeks. I've had sore, tender breast. Small cramps, urination frequently, tired a lot more and sensitive to smell . Can I be pregnant or can it be something else? PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

Guest Nov 27, 2017 08:43:58 AM ET

I had light bleeding, which lasted for only one day, on Oct 31.2017 and never started my period since. What could be wrong?

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 64 Next >>