Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 2

Read the full article at Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy

Maria mendoza Mar 7, 2017 06:06:30 PM ET

I haven't gain any weight since pregnancy. I weigh 211 now but in February 28 I weighed 214. now I weigh 211 on March 07,2017. Is that a problem? I eat a good diet and take my vitamins like folic acid, prenatal vitamins, and iron. Still didn't gain weight since pregnancy

Kayleigh Oct 21, 2016 03:48:53 PM ET

I was 240 lbs when I fell pregnant, now in week 35 I'm 238 lbs. Can I assume that I have actually lost weight (taking of the 24ish lbs for baby and all the extras)?

Valerie Sep 13, 2016 10:44:11 PM ET

I'm 19 weeks and 5 days and I haven't gained weight yet. I'm a little worried about it.

Claudia Sep 7, 2016 06:55:13 AM ET

I'm 5 feet 8 in tall. When I found out I was pregnant with my third baby I weighed 211 lbs, I'm now 25 weeks pregnant and weigh 200 lbs. So far I've lost 10 lbs instead of gaining. OB doctor says that baby is growing and even looks a little bit bigger than normal size.

Guest Sep 5, 2016 09:51:38 PM ET

I was 195 when I found out I was pregnant, now I'm 21 weeks in and weigh 185. All baby this go around. The first pregnancy was the opposite.

Desarae Jan 25, 2015 08:31:10 AM ET

I'm 35 weeks pregnant, and I haven't gained anymore weight than I've lost. Some people say when they were pregnant they were all baby, but why is this. My doctor doesn't seem too concerned, so should I? This is my first pregnancy.

beatriz Jan 8, 2015 03:10:07 PM ET

I'm 5'1" and I used to be 120 lbs. Now, I'm 6 weeks pregnant and weigh 135 lbs. Is that normal?

Guest Jan 2, 2015 03:36:37 AM ET

I'm 34 weeks and I was 158 pounds when I became pregnant. I'm now 141.2 lbs and I'm still not gaining weight. What's wrong with this? I have asked a doctor and he said that my baby is taking my weight. Is that true?

Brianna Dec 17, 2014 05:20:05 PM ET

When I got pregnant I was 158 lbs. I'm now 19, and I'm 129. I have G.D, so I cannot eat sugar or carbs. Is there an issue?

kdod Nov 24, 2014 12:17:42 AM ET

I'm 33 weeks pregnancy. When I found out I was pregnant, I weighed 274 lbs. Now, I'm 258 lbs. Is there a problem? They said my baby is growing how it should, but I'm still worried.

<< 1 2 3 4 Next >>