Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy Comments & Discussion | Page 4

Read the full article at Not Gaining Weight During Pregnancy

Caty Jul 3, 2013 11:57:55 PM ET

Im 19 weeks and have lost half a pound!! Its all good though my doctor said Im healthy as a horse!!! I only gained 19 with my first child and plan on not gaining more then 10 with this one.

Bobbie Apr 12, 2013 01:18:34 PM ET

I am 33 weeks and have only gained 9 pounds. I started out at 114 and now 123. I have never in my life been over 117.

SassyClassy Mar 20, 2013 07:34:30 AM ET

I'm 26 weeks and have only gained 11 pounds. It's 2 pounds under the lower end of where I should be. I feel like I'm eating enough but I'm not sure...

Sky Feb 22, 2013 02:25:35 PM ET

I'm 11w 2d.. Before pregnancy I weighed 125, now down to 118. I eat an amazing amount of food and I'm past the baby bump stage where I actually look pregnant yet not gaining weight. This is the first pregnancy that I have been able to carry past first trimester. To say the least I'm getting a little scared.

tiana Dec 28, 2012 05:26:04 AM ET

28 weeks pregnant and havn't gained a pound, actually lost 40., and kept it off. dr seems fine with it though.

Julie Nov 7, 2012 05:16:39 AM ET

I'm 24 weeks and 4 days and I have lost 43 pounds since becoming pregnant. I've not had morning sickness and I'm eating healthy but I'm still dropping weight my ob says I will have to talk to a nutritionist but so long as the baby is fine she doesn't see a problem with my weight loss.

Julie Nov 7, 2012 05:16:38 AM ET

courtney Oct 25, 2012 02:57:20 AM ET

I am 16 wks 2 days pregnant and haven't gained any weight yet. I asked the nurse at my obgyn n she said its no big deal. I also had a quick ultrasound yesterday n my dr said baby looks fine. So I'm not gonna stress bout not puttin on the lbs cuz I kno it'll happen eventually.

courtney Oct 25, 2012 02:55:47 AM ET

shapaija Oct 21, 2012 11:29:54 PM ET

I'm 27 weeks and I've only gained 6 pounds... I'm really worried. Though I eat a lot it seems to go nowhere

<< 1 2 3 4