Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Guest Oct 8, 2016 10:28:21 PM ET

I am 10 weeks, I feel nauseous all the time. The feeling is terrible.

Melanie Sep 27, 2016 05:47:56 PM ET

I'm 10 weeks and 2 days pregnant. Right at 10 weeks my vommiting has almost completely subsided! I still puke 2-3 times a day. But, then I feel amazing! And I am starting to really enjoy food again! There is a light at the end of the tunnel!

K Sep 19, 2016 02:55:56 AM ET

I'm 9 weeks and 3 days pregnant and feel horrible. I'm tired most of the time, even if I rest. I get random headaches, nauseated by any and every smell, constipated all the time. I think that's about it for now lol

Piet Aug 11, 2016 05:59:52 PM ET

I am 9 weeks and 6 days. No morning sickness, just tired and headaches. Maybe I am lucky.

Bri Aug 11, 2016 03:37:39 PM ET

I'm 10 weeks and 4 days And feel absolutely lazy . This is my second pregnancy and I feel the complete opposite.

Leesha Apr 24, 2015 12:08:23 AM ET

I am 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I've had sickness from very early on. My symptoms of sickness are quiet random, although I've not really had any headaches. Feeling tired has been an early and ongoing symptom.

tavie Mar 10, 2015 06:27:20 AM ET

I am ten weeks pregnant, and it is now 2:25AM. I can't sleep, I'm always throwing up, I don't want to eat, I'm tired, I'm hungry, and I'm already sick of these feelings. I'm so stressed. I have been on meds, and that didn't help. I don't know what to do!

Mommy Jan 13, 2017 06:19:57 AM ET

Buy gatorade and freeze it in cubes.. suck on those to alleviate nausea and it allows your body to get electrolytes. eat very small portions of food. make some broth. with veggies and meat, drink the broth and slowly try to eat the veggies and then the meat. take plenty of naps and try to enjoy the silent peaceful moments. if your mood or stress worsens seek professional help.

Sherry Mar 9, 2015 10:34:39 PM ET

I am 10 weeks and 5 days pregnant, and I am nauseous all the time with bad heartburn and constipation. When will it subside?

Guest Mar 13, 2017 09:38:36 PM ET

Dear sherry i am a mommy of 5 and suffer from constipation. i tried many things to no avail, until somebody suggested adding coconut oil to my diet. it was the best thing ever. i put a teaspoon in a cup of boiling water or herbal tea and drink that morning and night. i also use it to cook with. give it a try. hope this helps. good luck.

beckers Mar 5, 2015 04:40:06 AM ET

I'm tired all the time! I can never get enough sleep! I'm also throwing up a lot, and my belly looks like it's very very bloated. I get headaches and dizzy spells a lot, and I just don't feel good.

Fhow18 Aug 24, 2016 09:46:36 PM ET

Awe! i know how you feel, you sound exactly like me. i also have sore shoulders and a stiff neck. i hope you feel better soon. from one achy mom to be to another.

Mayela Feb 20, 2015 09:52:49 PM ET

I am now 10 weeks. I have been feeling nauseous, and throw up yellowish liquid. I don't throw up all the time. I also feel tired most of the time.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>