Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Carma Feb 21, 2011 05:25:04 AM ET

16 wks & kicking it's butt! Feeling absolutely wonderful! Being that it's my 3rd child I'm pretty in-tuned w/the movements the baby belly is making. Begun aerobics as the yoga wasn't challenging enough. Hoping all the best for the mommies out there!

asta jamat Dec 7, 2010 02:58:03 PM ET

Am 16weeks and i feel d movement of my baby atlist once a week,am so happy n this my 1st baby..

Katrina Nov 10, 2010 04:22:37 AM ET

I am 16 and 1/2 weeks with our 3rd baby, we have 2 boys and cant wait to see what this one is, hopefully we can go buy some pink with this one!! this baby is very active been feeling it move for 2+ weeks now :)

Amanda Nov 3, 2010 04:33:20 PM ET

I'm 15 weeks and 5 days....I'm.really upset BC my ob won't even try Ans.see the sex until 20 weeeks....

Paywapan & Dusty Nov 1, 2010 04:03:49 AM ET

Well this is my first baby, we are both hoping for a baby girl.Im 16 weeks pregnate sick everyday but enjoying it every minute cant wait to meet our baby. :)

Vicki Oct 13, 2010 10:17:37 PM ET

Third pregnancy, started to feel a little jab here and there. The morning sickness is fading and my energy level is picking up. Good luck to everyone and may you have a healthy pregnancy and baby!

Karen Sep 30, 2010 12:23:44 PM ET

16 weeks with my first pregnancy, i think I felt the baby move last night, not sure. I feel HUGE. LOL. And the sickness is starting to fade..... fingers crossed. I'm not going to find out the sex, waiting for a big surprise!

Nikkie Sep 21, 2010 01:47:52 AM ET

I'm almost 16 weeks pregnant with my first baby and tommorrow I have another appt.Hopefully I can find out what the sex is!!!!

Nicole Sep 17, 2010 02:36:58 AM ET

16 weeks 4 days today: Found out monday we're having a girl. Irelynn Ailysa is her name! We have a 4 yr old son so this is great. Still having morning noon and night sickness pretty much everyday. hoping this passes soon! Been feeling her kicks since 14 weeks Congrats on your pregnancys ladies!

Sherrah Aug 15, 2010 06:22:26 AM ET

Today I am 16 weeks and 4 days. I'm still experiencing everyday, all-day sickness. Not as bad as before during my first 2 months though. I haven't felt any type of movement at all yet and I cannot wait til i do =) This is my first child and Im just so happy to be able to have this wonderful experience. Congrats to you all !

<< 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next >>