Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

renee carey Aug 8, 2010 02:41:20 PM ET

16 weeks today i feel better now not as tired. i feel a tightening below my navel sometimes,i think its the baby moving.

fouzia Aug 7, 2010 10:21:00 PM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnent and i already feel the movements of my baby...its so exciting

fatima Aug 1, 2010 08:28:19 AM ET

I am 15 weeks pregnancy,this is my second child.my firt child is a girl.and i hope this time will be a boy..i dont hv any sickness experience during my first n second pregnancy..now im so excited to wait my baby move

HavingANewYearsBaby! Jul 20, 2010 02:36:26 PM ET

Cant wait until my next doctors visit. we're hoping for a little princess. cant wait for the results!

Shannon Jul 10, 2010 05:13:46 PM ET

I am 16 wks and 2 days....been having a lot of problems with this pregnancy. But I feel the baby moving when Im sitting on lying down. This is my 2nd pregnancy. I have a 2 1/2 yr old son....so very excited to find out what were having!

Fran Jun 29, 2010 08:07:17 PM ET

I'm 16 wks 2 days with my first pregnancy, and I will be having TWINS. Have not felt any movement yet, but looking very forward to it. Due date is Dec 13 2010. Very exciting time in my life, can't wait to meet my new addition to my family.

Annmarie Jun 26, 2010 02:58:25 AM ET

I'm 16 wks 4 days and this is my 4th baby. My family is a generation apart, 20, 18 and 15mnths. Have just started feeling movement which is so great, best part of being pregnant. Not finding out the sex as there has to be a reason to push ha ha. Due 7th Dec 2010. Good luck everyone

Rissa Jun 18, 2010 12:12:48 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks 4 days along with my first baby.. Felt baby Kick twice so far.. Due November 28 2010 only 16 days after my 21st bday... so excited and the best way to celebrate my bday for sure...

Iva Spitz Jun 7, 2010 08:07:38 PM ET

I am feeling good, starting to feel my baby moving once in a awhile. I just want the baby to be healthy, boy or girl doesn't matter.

Heather Jun 6, 2010 04:04:59 PM ET

I am sixteen weeks, one day with baby number four. i have not felt movement yet that i know of and i am getting kind of stressed out because of it

<< 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Next >>