Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Kim Mar 27, 2015 07:16:31 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 2 days according to my ultrasound I had at "8 weeks." I feel the baby kick ALOT! Even my boyfriend can feel it on the outside of my tummy! I'm sure I'm 2 weeks ahead of what they think, but I will find out in 2 weeks when I go for my gender scan! This is my second pregnancy and I'm hoping for another little girl!!

emee Feb 16, 2015 06:21:44 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant. This is my first child. I have had two miscarriages before. I have not felt movement yet, and I'm worried about it.

Guest Aug 20, 2016 03:46:54 AM ET

It's hard not to worry but u can't be stressed. it is very normal to not feel movement yet, trust me i have had 2 miscarriages, and 1 ectopic, i have 3 boys living and just in nov i lost my baby girl at 6 months. i am now pregnant again and found out it's a girl. i know how scary it is and how it's hard to believe everything will be fine. i have still not felt her move. i'm 16 weeks and 3 days but, on ultrasound she's very energetic and moves all over. she's very healthy. i hope this helps you to relax and not be stressed or worried. good luck and hope the best, prayers to u and just remember to stress is not good.

Tigger17 Mar 11, 2017 09:56:30 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and i have had 1 miscarriage recently and 1 about 5 years ago. i have not felt the baby kick either, however; my dr says sshe is very active and healthy!!

Queen Tiana Apr 7, 2017 09:30:09 AM ET

No movements untill 24 weeks. but if you are doubting, run a scan.

Rachel Jan 26, 2015 06:27:59 PM ET

Does anyone else think the image of mom and fetus looks further along than 16 weeks?

Ariss Apr 1, 2015 10:52:26 PM ET

Yes, i was thinking the same thing!

katina Jan 16, 2015 12:01:56 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 6 days. I don't know if they will change the due date, but the day they gave us is June 28th. What day would it be?

pooh bear Jan 15, 2015 05:16:58 PM ET

I am 16 weeks and 3 days pregnant. This is my first baby. I am a diabetic, so I'm going to a high risk clinic on Jan 29th. Hopefully, he will keep his legs open. lol

Baby blessing Sep 13, 2016 04:58:03 AM ET

I am also diabetic. did everything go well with your pregnancy? i am currently 16 weeks 4 days . my first two were also miscarriages.

Guest Nov 25, 2014 07:32:29 AM ET

Mbali, I'm also 16 weeks pregnant. I'm going for my ultrasound today. I hope to see the little girl I've waited for all my life!

anne leon Nov 22, 2014 04:19:44 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 4 days pregnant. It's my first baby. I'm so exited. I can't wait to have him/her next to me. :)

Guest Nov 19, 2014 01:25:14 PM ET

I'm 16 weeks and 1 day pregnant with my first child. I'm so excited. I just want to find out the gender already. I hope it's a boy.

Guest Oct 13, 2014 07:47:25 PM ET

I am 16 weeks 3 days preggers! This is my first baby, and I'm due March 27th! I have not felt any movement, but I find the sex out on November 12th. I am ecstatic. I have been blessed with not many symptoms, outside of GROWING and hunger! I can't stop eating and growing! Congrats to all of you! We are so blessed!!!

Donna Oct 13, 2014 06:05:21 PM ET

I forgot to say how far along I am now. I am 16 weeks and 4 days.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 Next >>