Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

lisa Jan 5, 2015 04:48:03 AM ET

I am 17 weeks and 5 days and I haven't felt my baby move. I get very paranoid, and keep thinking something is wrong. I have my appointment next week with my gynecologist. I can't wait to hear my baby's heart beat. I'm sure since we saw the first time, we are just getting worried and everything will be okay.

kris Jan 1, 2015 09:15:40 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and I feel movement in my back. Is this normal?

lisa Dec 31, 2014 07:17:45 PM ET

I am 17 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I haven't felt my baby move either. I get very paranoid and keep thinking something is wrong. I have my appointment next week with my gynecologist. I can't wait to hear my baby's heart beat. I'm sure since we saw it the first time. We are just getting worried, and everything will be okay.

gray Dec 19, 2014 07:18:47 AM ET

I' 17 weeks and 4 days pregnant today. I'm feeling what everyone else is feeling, but I haven't felt my baby move once. I heard the heart beating just 3 days ago, and all sounded well and strong, but yet no movements. Up until now I feel so paranoid. Is someone going through anything similar? Is this normal?

Guest Dec 17, 2014 01:24:03 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks and 2 days. I'm very tired, have lots of headaches, and pain in back and ribs. I've been feeling my baby move for about 3 weeks (5th pregnancy).

sam valri Nov 14, 2014 07:28:07 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks and 2 days pregnant. I haven't felt my baby move until now. I feel tired and sleepy. It's like I feel sick now. I hope my baby is okay.

Favour Nov 3, 2014 08:00:20 PM ET

Hi. I am 17 weeks 2 days pregnant with my 1st baby. I've been feeling sick since today, have a slight hot sensation in my lower abdomen, especially on the right side. I have felt some tiny thing in there since 16 weeks, but my doctor said I'll feel the baby move soon. I'll know the gender too, and that baby is OK. I hope the way I feel is normal.

Congrats Jun 12, 2014 06:26:07 PM ET

Congratulations to all of us with one symptoms or the other. Wish everyone of us a safe and sound delivery.

Guest May 9, 2014 07:06:01 PM ET

Hi I'm 17 weeks and 2 days, and I've been feeling my baby kick since I was 16 weeks! Monday, I get to find out if it's a boy or girl! So excited!! :)

soni May 26, 2014 10:23:02 AM ET

I'm 16 weeks pregnant, and still not feeling well. i'm having problem of sickness and this makes me lazy. please suggest what should i do? i feel like vomiting all the time.

17 wks 6 days Aug 8, 2014 06:53:44 PM ET

Try eating more frequent meals throughout the day but also smaller. i like to always carry a snack of some sort where ever i go.

Guest Oct 14, 2013 02:11:19 AM ET

I'm 17 weeks pregnant and I'm coming from scan the doc told me that I have baby boy, but I don't feel any movement whereas the doc told me that the baby is OK,and he sure me the heart that is pumping. I cant wait to feel that kicking.

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>