Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

sharna Sep 15, 2013 04:28:40 PM ET

I bought a feral monitor and listen to our baby every day, the heartbeat and movement is reassuring =) I read alot of you lovely ladies are worried so i recommend this for peace of mind at least =D

Karen Aug 28, 2013 11:55:17 PM ET

I'm in Australia & am 16 weeks & 5 or 6 days... I have 2 due dates a day apart... My 2 other children are 9 & nearly 7; I am 34 & had to get an amniocentesis 10 days ago; got the FISH test & all was well. Each pregnancy has been different. Been getting migraine headaches & discomfort, breasts have doubled already & are hot & sore... I'm having a boy & can feel & see him moving as I'm rather slim & he's my 3rd. I've gone from 48.5kg to 56kg. All the best mums

Rabia Aug 14, 2013 09:43:56 AM ET

Im 16 mnths pregnant i fee5 pain

pinky Aug 9, 2013 02:42:05 PM ET

I'm 17 weeks, I feel awful, tired, bloated n hev terrible pain in mi lower abdomen n sometymz de pain becomes sharp. Dr say everithin is fyn bt I'm worried

Sue sue Aug 7, 2013 08:30:05 PM ET

Im 16 weeks pregnant and I get this ball and my stomach that dont move to much just only 2 times. Is my baby ok

sharon Aug 7, 2013 03:35:05 PM ET

Hi am 17 weeks and 4adys I feel moving last week but since this week I have not feel any thing I hope every thing is okey

Heather Jul 22, 2013 02:49:25 AM ET

I felt what seemed to be a wave once or twice but not after that I'm 17 weeks exactly

Priya Jul 17, 2013 05:26:42 AM ET

Hi I am 16 weeks 5 days preg. I had felt movements 4 days ago...but since then no movements :( I am worried. Is this normal?

terra Jul 9, 2013 10:46:25 PM ET

Hi...im 17 weeks and 4 days. i have felt the baby move and its a wonderful feeling

jessy Jul 5, 2013 06:22:34 PM ET

Im 17 and im sixteen weeks and 2 days pregnant been feeling little flutters since 15 weeks and little kicks since yesterday this is my second pregnancy lost the first at eight weeks i have only gained half a kilogram but have a really big appetite this last week will be finding out what im having in three weeks i cant wait ..!!im feeling angry all the time and have been diagnosed with mild depression but otherwise im just fine and taking every oppertunity that i can to sleep lol

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 16 Next >>