Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

jenny Sep 21, 2012 04:42:12 PM ET

I am 18 weeks, second pregnancy. I am as big now as when I 28 wks with my first. My energy has returned for the past month or so, I was very tired during my first trimester. We found out the sex with our first, but are leaving it for a surprise this time.

Glitterrocks Jul 9, 2012 04:46:13 PM ET

Sometimes I feel my baby, but not really much. No symtoms other than extreme weight gain. Lucky girls who have either lost or gained little weight! I feel so huge and have went from a size 7 to a 9- Normal?? Nope =0 Its okay though because I usually weigh in at 180-190 by the time I give birth. Near year to put on and a year to take off!!!

Isa Apr 18, 2012 08:27:42 PM ET

This is my second pregnancy and i am as big now (20 weeks) as i was when i was 30+ weeks. Still do not know the gender but would like a girl since my first child is a boy. I would be completely satisfied really with just a healthy baby.

Casie Apr 16, 2012 08:35:56 PM ET

I am 18 weeks this is my second baby my first is a boy so I hope its a girl this time:) We find out tommorow what it is! I look huge already

Kiskia Mar 28, 2012 04:04:36 AM ET

I am 18 wks and 2 days dont know what im having but i will know in 13 days :) cant wait hope its a boy this is my 3rd pregnancy and my back is killing me it just sort of happened over night other than its been SOMETHING.

Brandy warren Mar 22, 2012 03:35:54 PM ET

I am 18 weeks pregnant with a boy.. I still throw up everymorning like clock work. constipation is getting better. I feel him move around all the time...

Makayah Mar 18, 2012 10:28:08 PM ET

Im 18wks && im actually (just now) coming into morning sickness. I have atleast 1 or 2 episodes a day! its awful): but on the other hand im feeling fetus movement more && more and I find out the sex tomoro. This is my first one. IM SO EXCITED!!

Nicole Mar 5, 2012 08:05:00 AM ET

I am 18 weeks today and feel like I am starting to come around. Passed 3 kidney stones during first trimester and have gained 2lbs so far. Vomiting is aweful and still happening on a daily basis:(

cole Dec 22, 2011 09:47:57 PM ET

18 wks. have gained -4 pounds. i feel flutters sometimes. and swoshs.. haha its great. no more morning sickness.. lol, and i find out what i'm having in 6 days! sooo excited. hopin i get blessed with a girl that'll look just like me. lol but i'll still be happy with a boy.

Louise Dec 16, 2011 10:59:35 AM ET

Im 18weeks having a little girl :) Second child but a 13yr gap.. Think im starting to feel slight movements at the moment.. gained 7lb and really showing my baby bump already xx

<< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next >>