Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Pregnancy Week 20 Comments & Discussion

Guest Mar 19, 2019 03:30:38 AM ET

I’m 20 weeks and two days, and I still haven’t felt my son move.

Torie Nov 12, 2018 09:38:05 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks and 3 days. I still haven't felt my baby kick. I have tingling feelings In my stomach and Sharp pains in my side but, I still haven't fully felt my baby kick.

Guest Nov 24, 2018 02:22:15 PM ET

I've felt a few kicks, not many. i've been feeling fluttering down low, but i have an anterior placenta so that's why.

Beverley Oct 15, 2018 10:54:44 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks and have been feeling baby moving for a while now. But, lately the kicks are more pronounced as I can see them through my clothes. Going for my gender reveal this week so, I'm excited but, I already know it's a girl. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Kirsty Aug 9, 2018 12:03:50 AM ET

I am 20+4 and my baby girl doesn't keep still, such an amazing feeling!

Mandy Jul 26, 2018 03:10:36 PM ET

20 weeks and 2 days. I have felt baby move since 15 weeks. Having my 3rd girl. Very excited for baby to come.

Cocoababes26 Jul 3, 2018 07:35:02 PM ET

Hey, I'm 20 weeks and 3 days pregnant. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I feel great. I recently started to feel her move but it's only at night.

Queen Jun 16, 2018 12:35:49 AM ET

I'm really not sure what I'm feeling. It's not movements in my opinion its just like someone is flicking you from the inside a couple of times then it stops after a few seconds. I'm 20 weeks 3 days.

Guest Aug 28, 2018 04:30:52 AM ET

Me too! :)

Steph Jun 10, 2018 08:35:44 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks 2 days and haven't felt any movement?

Fay Savory May 3, 2018 08:55:17 AM ET

I'm 20 weeks 1 day, feel my baby mostly when i'm having a bath.

Kimberly Apr 28, 2018 08:00:27 AM ET

Hello, I am 20 weeks and 2 days preggers. Some days I feel pregnant and some days I don't. For some reason I have an attitude about this. This is my 1st pregnancy and it is beyond nerve wrecking. I already love my baby but, I am keeping hope alive that everything is okay in there. I think I feel him/her moving around in there and that gives me MASSIVE comfort.

JoAnne Oct 23, 2018 02:39:56 PM ET

Haha, that is completely normal. i was like that with my 1st one and i'm now on my 3rd. it's not a feeling that goes away but, you do get used to what should feel normal and what doesn't.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 13 Next >>