Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

kat May 11, 2010 01:40:29 AM ET

I been feelin my baby move since fourteen weeks now im twenty and feelin awesome. im in the weight range and the baby is kickin so hard all the time. i find out what im havin may 12th. im hopin its a boy

Courtney May 10, 2010 06:37:50 PM ET

I dont understand the feeling in my belly im 20 weeks but dont know if my baby is moving or i jus have gas!!

catherine Mar 26, 2010 02:13:15 PM ET

Just started to feel the long awaiting wave-like movement in my tummy.overwhelmed!!!

Rebecca Mar 13, 2010 08:29:35 PM ET

20 weeks and 3 days today found out its a boy 3 days ago! Super excited but so scared and just want everything to go ok! I work as a nurse and know too much!! :( We just want a healthy baby!!

Natalie Feb 27, 2010 05:18:02 PM ET

20 weeks pregnant and piling on the weight, but hey who cares!!! Find out next week what sex the baby is, really excited!!

riah Feb 1, 2010 05:24:08 AM ET

20 wks and feelin great ultrasound showd a lot of movement but I'm tryin to feel 4 it owell patience is wat I need otherwise feeln good and excited waiting to find out the sex till baby is born due in june

tiffany L. Nov 14, 2009 05:21:21 PM ET

19 weeks! My 2nd baby, started to feel kicks way sooner then my first! Pray for a boy! I find out Dec. 2nd.

Grace B Oct 14, 2009 06:56:04 PM ET

20 Weeks and feeling absolutley amazing!!! Still can't tell the sex of my baby after i had a 19 week scan last week :( Now i've to wait until the 18th of December for my next scan...Ah well my baby is healthy and very active thats all that matters

MELISSA Oct 2, 2009 10:14:59 AM ET

OH BOY IM FEELING BETTER THEN I DID MY FIRST COUPLE MTHS BUT NOW IM FORGETTING ALOT...SO MUCH ITS CAUSING ME TO HAVE PROBLEMS AT WORK..AND SUGGESTIONS ON WHAT TO DO

Kelly Sep 21, 2009 02:20:11 PM ET

I'm 20 weeks pregnant, no sicknesses, but this morning I found that my pijama was a bit wet... My bubs were licking...! It is not milk... what is that????

<< 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Next >>